Video player small stutter

ringo

I don`t know is this a windows 10 problem or not, but I will post here. On Win10 when I open video files I always got a small mouse stutter (0.5s stutter). I tryed with Poplayer and now I am using MPC, same situation. It a estetic problem but I would like to get rid of it. Any ideas?

It isn't a Windows 10 problem. It is a codec or graphics card or audio chip issue, or missing motherboard chipset drivers.

Make sure you have the latest motherboard chipset drivers, then graphics card drivers, and sound chip drivers. Restart your system after.

If you installed a codec pack, remove it, and use what is native with Windows 10 (assuming the code pack didn't actually replace Windows codecs and now you are looking at a system re-install to fix this).

22 hours ago, GoodBytes said:

It isn't a Windows 10 problem. It is a codec or graphics card or audio chip issue, or missing motherboard chipset drivers.

Make sure you have the latest motherboard chipset drivers, then graphics card drivers, and sound chip drivers. Restart your system after.

If you installed a codec pack, remove it, and use what is native with Windows 10 (assuming the code pack didn't actually replace Windows codecs and now you are looking at a system re-install to fix this).

I think I install codec with video player but not sure. Can codec be changed in video player settings or only windwos reinstall can solve this (I will not reinstall windwos because of this - small estetic problem)?

Problem is solved if I select windows default codec but in that mode player can`t read subtitle, option is grayed out.

Capture.PNG