Suggestions for a case refresh

Poetart

Looking to change out my current case with something a little more practical. Right now I am running a modified PC-08.

Current Build:Current Build Album

8llZvzr.jpg

I will have to take some photo's of the back compartment. Having issues with air flow on the 360 as it currently is held together with double-sided tape (I had to dremel out some rivets in the rear to even get it to fit). 

Just looking for some suggestions on cases that'll fit a 360 + 240 loops that I may have missed or skipped over. Preferred black to fit the matrix theme. 

Just now, Cyberspirit said:

@Killerclan117 What's your budget?

Anything under a 1k. That PC-08 was around $350 when I got it and I have used it for around 6 months. 

3 minutes ago, KenjiUmino said:

no idea on the case but your watercooling and cablesleeving looks awesome IMO - just want you to know

Thanks man! Took me a while to work out that line setup but the floating rez made it all worth it. Although it did take kill all my front I/O.

@Killerclan117 

You can look around here since you are shopping from the USA you have a lot of choices :)

Newegg cases

Here's a case that i personally love but i've heard that airflow isn't the best in it but maybe that doesn't matter since you are watercooling.

Phanteks case

I'm currently using a Define S windowed and it's a pretty great case designed for water cooling but it's biggest flaw is that you can only fit 3 Hard drives in there.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

@honor That's a bit too much for me both in price and looks but it sure is a very high end one.

3 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

@honor That's a bit too much for me both in price and looks but it sure is a very high end one.

I know right? xD I drool over this one but I will never buy this :D On a serious note, ever considered caselabs?

@Killerclan117 Ps.: If i were you i'd look for cases that support vertical Video card mounting because those in my opinion are sexy.

1 minute ago, Cyberspirit said:

@Killerclan117 Ps.: If i were you i'd look for cases that support vertical Video card mounting because those in my opinion are sexy.

That is something I should keep in mind as I got the clear water-block for the GPU and I can never see it :(

31 minutes ago, honor said:

I know right? xD I drool over this one but I will never buy this :D

@Cyberspirit @honor
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/9x38gL

This would be the parts list for is w/o water-cooling. Dual system mounting is nice but I already have my last gaming system as a server \ NAS \ media station. Feel like there is a lot of wasted space in that case. 

27 minutes ago, brob said:

Have you looked at Caselabs offerings? Expensive, but excellent quality and very customizable. http://www.caselabs-store.com/pc-cases/

I have but could never find anything that really fit the build. Maybe I have to spend more time on there but it always seems hard to comb through it all. 

@Killerclan117

I personally wouldn't pay that much for a case but if you like it then go for it. :)

Before buying it i would look around just in case you find something else you'd like.

Maybe this one: DARK BASE PRO 900 | BLACK

Their website says that it can fit four radiators up to 420mm on top, front, back and base of the case.

Here's a quick review of it: Link

6 hours ago, Killerclan117 said:

I have but could never find anything that really fit the build. Maybe I have to spend more time on there but it always seems hard to comb through it all. 

If you want a vertical motherboard the Magnum SM5, SM8, or SMA8 might work. If you haven't already, take a look through the Customer Gallery section to see what may work for you.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.