NAS System - Cooling Mobile CPU

I already asked this in Air Cooling (CPU Cooler for BGA 1364) but propably noone could help me so I decided to try it one more time.

In my Inter-Tech SC-4100 NAS Case it is extremely hard to cool the i7 4700eq on my MI980 while using the NAS to also encode TV recordings.

It hits almost all the time 100°C and throttles when encoding. So now I need another cooler for the BGA 1364 mobile processor with mounting holes at 51*51mm.

I also should be able to mount a AIO rad (80mm) outside of the case. Because inside are just ~4,5cm for a cooler (see picture).

IMG_3282.thumb.JPG.91d5c6a70e242e2c51282fc4b3b6ef01.JPG

Hopefully someone here has a solution for me, I'm kinda desperate... 

I have a feeling that you won't find a CPU block mount for any AIO on that socket. However, if the temperatures on that CPU are proving too much, causing throtteling and automatic shutdowns, then there are few solutions.

One that comes to mind is to place the computer somewhere open. Meaning not in a cabinet or even next to a wall. 

I also thought that if it really comes to it you could underclock the CPU. Basically reverse overclocking the CPU and it becoming slower, but more stable and cool. However, this is not optimal.

I can reccomend that you add more fans to the system. If possible add more fans to push air over the heatsink. You could even try putting a standard home fan infront of the intake.

Hope this helps.

KRONOS:

// AMD FX 8350 // ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR V FORMULA Z // G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2x8 1866Mhz DDR3 // ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 OC // CORSAIR SPEC-03 // Kingston SSD v300Now 120GB, 1TB WD Blue // Cooler Master V750 750W // 1x BENQ GL2760H 1080p 60hz 2ms // Corsair H75 CPU Cooler // Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Battlefeild 4 Collectors Edition\K70 RGB Lux Cherry RED // Razer Deathadder Chroma // Logitech G213 Speakers // ASUS ROG MARS GTX 760 X2 (Retired) // Windows 8.1

Thank you for those suggestions.

One that comes to mind is to place the computer somewhere open. Meaning not in a cabinet or even next to a wall. 

No cabinet, ~ 20cm to next object...so, I guess it won't help that much.

I also thought that if it really comes to it you could underclock the CPU. Basically reverse overclocking the CPU and it becoming slower, but more stable and cool. However, this is not optimal.

It's a industrial board, so I doubt there are settings for that.

I can reccomend that you add more fans to the system. If possible add more fans to push air over the heatsink. You could even try putting a standard home fan infront of the intake.

That's probably the only way I could get a better cooling, but the only intake in this case is a rather small 40mm one. I hoped to get a better CPU heatsink, but I can't find something fitting.