Hello,

So i dont know if its right forum category to post such topic but well feel free to relocate it. So i wanted to fix my issues with dualshock 4 pad while playing newest Tekken (which is on PC ) . At first i didint notice but my pad  was giving wrong inputs or additional inputs sometimes. I tried a steam option for controller settings but it is kinda uncofortable and i cant use controller if i alt + tab the game while game is in bordeless window (before playing with steam thingy i could do it).

So i decided to dl the DS4Windows from http://ds4windows.com and run it but after launching the app my antyvirus blocked it and said it is potential ransomware danger. I am using Bitdefender 2017 Internet security . Should i remove this from potential dangers block list or leave it as it is ?

Thx for help beforehand.

Cheers

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

PSU EVGA 750 W GOLD G2, MOBO Msi z170A Gaming M3, CASE NZXT H440 Black/Blue,

GPU Geforce GTX 980 Gigabyte G1 Gaming,

STORAGE 1 SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB and 1 HDD 500GB WD, Windows 8.1.

Seems like a bit of a ghetto program, I'd trust bitdefender.  It doesn't seem like much now, but I let a virus bypass my Windows Defender and it was a fucking pain in the ass.  Don't do it, you dont want to expirence reinstalling windows on a laptop 5 times in half a year becuase you pirate so much.

1 minute ago, ArduinoBen said:

Seems like a bit of a ghetto program, I'd trust bitdefender.  It doesn't seem like much now, but I let a virus bypass my Windows Defender and it was a fucking pain in the ass.  Don't do it, you dont want to expirence reinstalling windows on a laptop 5 times in half a year becuase you pirate so much.

well too late (i made similar topic on steam) and installed the shit but it aint a pirating more like similar thing to x360input program (that simulates you a xbox 360 controller input if you use ps3 controller for pc gaming a custom one i must add). Will see what will happen in the future

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

PSU EVGA 750 W GOLD G2, MOBO Msi z170A Gaming M3, CASE NZXT H440 Black/Blue,

GPU Geforce GTX 980 Gigabyte G1 Gaming,

STORAGE 1 SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB and 1 HDD 500GB WD, Windows 8.1.