Tiny office computer

Go to solution Solved by That_PC_Kid,

That is good enough to run Microsoft Office 2016 fine. While I was in school the BCA class I was in had an All-In-One HP that ran on an older Pentium and had 4 GB of RAM and it worked flawlessly with Office 2016.

I am looking for a tiny office computer that preferably can be mount on the back of a monitor. As for now I am still hunting for what is the best bang for my buck, as this computer will only do some basic stuff like office productivity, web surfing and e-mailing. With that said, I have some specs in mind.

Lenovo TinkCentre M series Tiny

• Pentium G4560T Processor
  • 4gb ram
  • 500gb HDD or 128gb SSD

Dell optilex with same form factor and config

So my question is, does this config be able to run office 2016 smoothly?

I currently play PUBG, help me get chicken dinner xD

That is good enough to run Microsoft Office 2016 fine. While I was in school the BCA class I was in had an All-In-One HP that ran on an older Pentium and had 4 GB of RAM and it worked flawlessly with Office 2016.

shouldn't be an issue at all, i would pick up the 128gb SSD version and then buy an external drive for extra data, office isn't that demanding and the pentium should cope fine as long as you don't flood it with simultaneous programs

To add on to what @Ben4wolves said, You could do some light multi-tasking with it as long as it was some research on a browser or having Excell and Word/PowerPoint open at the same time.