Van Fans

Timbs

Anybody else here interested in old school vans? As in like old Chevy G series, Ford Econolines, and those weird Dodge vans? If not, is it okay if I call myself LTT's Van Guy?

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus

Yeah I will look at them, but I wouldnt want to own or drive one. I had a '82 Dodge W250 2WD that was great, passenger van. Lived in it for awhile. Its a total rat magnet and cop magnet though. I parked once in a residential area, against a sound wall, and some fucking homeowner ratted me out, and the pig helicopter hovered over me for 10 minutes. The next morning at 9am the pig harrassed me by knocking on the van door. Total fucking prick, all 4 of them, the howeowner, the pig, and 2 in the pig heli.

If I were to do it again, I'd buy a panel van, newer, white, with fake decals on it advertising a fake business with a fake #. But better would be a truck, with a commercial topper, with flaps over the window and the flaps look like a tool drawer.

4 hours ago, yathis said:

Yeah I will look at them, but I wouldnt want to own or drive one. I had a '82 Dodge W250 2WD that was great, passenger van. Lived in it for awhile. Its a total rat magnet and cop magnet though. I parked once in a residential area, against a sound wall, and some fucking homeowner ratted me out, and the pig helicopter hovered over me for 10 minutes. The next morning at 9am the pig harrassed me by knocking on the van door. Total fucking prick, all 4 of them, the howeowner, the pig, and 2 in the pig heli.

If I were to do it again, I'd buy a panel van, newer, white, with fake decals on it advertising a fake business with a fake #. But better would be a truck, with a commercial topper, with flaps over the window and the flaps look like a tool drawer.

We used to have an '89 Chevy G20 Convo. Lived in that for a few months. Walmart parking police never bothered us. granted we would always clean up our mess and we parked at the way back. I've always wanted to live in one again, but I'd buy my own property.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus