Upgrade

Go to solution Solved by EnergyEclipse,
6 minutes ago, de^N GAMDOM.COM said:

fx 6300 and ga78lmt-s2. i forgot to quote . again...

Dude... As for having an FX-6300 the difference between it and the G4560 is massively marginal, and I really no longer recommend you upgrade to that CPU specifically.

Your best option would upmost certainly be @007agentHP 's option as of the current, as it would be a much more sensible option.

Kind regards,

-EnergyEclipse

Hello,

I've been thinking about upgrading my cpu and motherboard.

I can sell my motherboard and cpu for 150$. I was thinking about getting G4560 and GA-H110M-A, would it go good with GTX 1050 TI?

If not than put CPU and Motherboard downbelow both to be 110$. 

Like 60$ motherboard and 90$ cpu.

Thanks.

the 4560 is a fine CPU, i would personally recommend waiting and saving up a bit of cash so you can pick up a Ryzen 3 4c/4t + motherboard for ~$180-$200

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Yeah it will go good with it, you will be able to use all of its power without bottleneck

Just now, de^N GAMDOM.COM said:

Hello,

I've been thinking about upgrading my cpu and motherboard.

I can sell my motherboard and cpu for 110$. I was thinking about getting G4560 and GA-H110M-A, would it go good with GTX 1050 TI?

If not than put CPU and Motherboard downbelow both to be 110$. 

Hello!

I am not partiiucalry sure as to of what may be the issue, although may I ask, as to of what motherboard and CPU are you using currently out of curiosity?

The Gigabyte GA-H110M-A is completely compatible with the likes of a 1050ti, since it uses a PCI-E x16, as does the GPU, if you were wondering.

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

Would be a well balanced system, yes.

However, that motherboard needs a BIOS update if you want to use a Kaby Lake CPU like the G4560.

If you don't have a Skylake chip at hand to do the update, you'll have to verify with the vendor that it's running the latest version, or ask them if they can possibly update the BIOS for you.

Does you mum know you're here?

1 minute ago, EnergyEclipse said:

Hello!

I am not partiiucalry sure as to of what may be the issue, although may I ask, as to of what motherboard and CPU are you using currently out of curiosity?

The Gigabyte GA-H110M-A is completely compatible with the likes of a 1050ti, since it uses a PCI-E x16, as does the GPU, if you were wondering.

6 minutes ago, de^N GAMDOM.COM said:

Dude... As for having an FX-6300 the difference between it and the G4560 is massively marginal, and I really no longer recommend you upgrade to that CPU specifically.

Your best option would upmost certainly be @007agentHP 's option as of the current, as it would be a much more sensible option.

Kind regards,

-EnergyEclipse

Edited by EnergyEclipse
Wrong person xD Sarry

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again