earphones

iWearKiltz
Go to solution Solved by Andrew0472,

to my great upset, my apple earphones broke recently, turning one of the ear buds into an audio epilepsy frenzy. i suspect this is due to broken wiring within the cable.

so as a benchmark, i loved the quality of sound from the apple ear phones.

so im back in the market for ear buds, and would like them quite soon as i do runs and i walk 2 miles to college and back everyday. 

- im not looking for headphones

- i dont mind if their in-ear or not

- please use amazon.co.uk and £ (thank you!)

- i heard sennheiser were good?

- i don't want to spend more then £50, and would prefer less

thanks!

i absolutely love my sennheiser cx 300 precision ii in ears, they just sound so good. They have a rich bass but man they are great for the price, in your case 29 pounds

to my great upset, my apple earphones broke recently, turning one of the ear buds into an audio epilepsy frenzy. i suspect this is due to broken wiring within the cable.

so im back in the market for ear buds, and would like them quite soon as i do runs and i walk 2 miles to college and back everyday. 

thanks!

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

thanks!

i absolutely love my sennheiser cx 300 precision ii in ears, they just sound so good. They have a rich bass but man they are great for the price, in your case 29 pounds

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-MM-30i-Ear-Canal-Headset/dp/B004HD4L2E/ref=pd_cp_ce_1

is that them but with an in-line controller?

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-Precision-Isolating-Ear-canal-Integrated/dp/B001EZWO5O/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1385374418&sr=8-14&keywords=sennheiser+cx870

These ones are good, but if you have to money for it, go for the more expensive CX870, I have a pair myself, and god they're good. Don't get me wrong, the ones from the link are great too, trust me, im an expuhrt :3

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

If you really liked your stock iphones ones I'm pretty sure you can pick up genuine replacement earphones for like $10 from a range of different places. That said there are a bunch of better quality ones out there that you might as well look at if you need to replace them anyway and are happy to pay up to £50. I'm not a big in-ear guy so I couldn't really make any suggestions but since you mentioned it sennheiser are a pretty top quality company from the experience I've had with their headphones.

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

okay

are there a version of the cx 300 but with an inline controller?

im looking for one, and i cant really tell S:

Spoiler

Apple earphones cost like $30. Buy new ones :D I personally think they are the best non-in-ear earphones (I hate in-ear ones, they molest my ear drums)

I just buy new ones whenever they die.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

okay

are there a version of the cx 300 but with an inline controller?

im looking for one, and i cant really tell S:

umm the cx 400s i think have one, someone linked them just above. They are about 20 pounds more i think

umm the cx 400s i think have one, someone linked them just above. They are about 20 pounds more i think

i think i'll go for the cx 300 :)

thanks for the recommendation!

Spoiler

i think i'll go for the cx 300 :)

thanks for the recommendation!

no problem, give them a little to wear in and they become perfect