A kind request

Good Morning! I have an Asus z270e motherboard and I was curious if someone can take me through the steps to disable Qfan for the cpu header and set it to full. I heard you can do it from EZ Mode or Advanced. I am connecting my corsair aio cooler and need the cpu header to supply full 12v to the pump.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Breakdown13 said:

Good Morning! I have an Asus z270e motherboard and I was curious if someone can take me through the steps to disable Qfan for the cpu header and set it to full. I heard you can do it from EZ Mode or Advanced. I am connecting my corsair aio cooler and need the cpu header to supply full 12v to the pump.

Thanks

Most Asus Board do have a dedicated 12V header for waterpumps. Just look at your Manual where it is lokated. 

CPU: Intel i7-6700k@4.6GHz 1.295V GPU: EVGA 1080Ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb HyperX Fury 3200MHz MB: Asus z170 Deluxe PSU: Seasonic X-Series 850W 80+ Gold

CPU Cooling: EKWB Predator 240 CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Monitor: Asus PG278Q Asus PG248Q Acer S242HLCBID Mouse: Logithech G700s Keyboard: Logithech G810

I have the pump plugged into the AIO header now and one of the radiator fans plugged into cpu header and the other fan left in the y splitter and I seem to have control over everything in the pump software. Is this an ok way to be connected or should I plug the other fan into cpu opt?

I have the corsair h100i v2 and the corsair link software that is horrendous to get working properly.

Ok, it seems everything is alright then, you can leave it connected like this as long as you have all the necessary controls in the software.