Disk partitioning problem

yaseryaser

I only have one storage drive M.2 Samsung 250 GB

there is a little partition that I can't get rid off around 15 MB can't delete it neither merge it with the C: or D:, do I keep it unallocated and that's it 

any help would be great, hope the pics help you fully understand what is going on, one other thing I downloaded Magician software and run the performance benchmark but didn't know what all the numbers mean and is it good or low I am confused with the results, thanks in advance:D

Dm1.png

Dm2.png

Dm3.png

Have you tried using Linux to manage some of the space? Windows and Mac have been known to leave annoying free space not visible by the OSes as well. 

Just now, NCIX Lampy said:

Have you tried using Linux to manage some of the space? Windows and Mac have been known to leave annoying free space not visible by the OSes as well. 

I am planning on Dual Boot Linux Ubuntu along side Win 10 but don't want to delve in it right away because had an accident in the past forced me to wipe all my data and reinstall the OS all over again\ 

looking for a solution inside win for the time being

thank you for quick response

Delete another partition and see if the unallocated space merges with it. If it does, create a new partition from that. But if it doesn't, I mean... it's 15MB. I get the OCD you might be getting, I'd be annoyed too, but is it a big problem if you can't fix it?

5 minutes ago, LeinadTM said:

Delete another partition and see if the unallocated space merges with it. If it does, create a new partition from that. But if it doesn't, I mean... it's 15MB. I get the OCD you might be getting, I'd be annoyed too, but is it a big problem if you can't fix it?

it's not a big deal \ I think I will leave it unallocated then

1 minute ago, L.Lawliet said:

Put it into another pc and use diskpart command since its your boot drive u cant use this command within windows.

CMD(ADMIN)-Diskpart-List disk-Select disk (find your disk number) ex"select disk 1"-Enter-Clean-Enter-Go do disk management and u can make a new partition.

that clarifies a lot of things thank you for your help \ are you an engineer?

2 minutes ago, L.Lawliet said:

I am a disturbed sociapath computer geek who loves his family        Sisters.

Death Note is like no other \ original masterpiece