Bootable Raid on Ryzen?

I'm currently gathering the resources to make a computer ( https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jHPGgL )

If you see the link you'll notice i want 2 ssd (by the way if you know of any ssds that are white, or black and white thank you) i want to run both drives as a drive for the os in raid 0. My question is: How would one go about setting that up, idealy before i actually by the drive i want to know how its done or at least that at one point i saw how it was done, if not i might just go with a single nvme ssd in the m.2 slot but i want to try to set up the Sata raid so i can have that little notch on my belt. The problem with this is that i am Running AM4 on an x370 (ive confirmed that it supports raid) 

Tl;dr : i want raid as boot drive, dont know how, want to know how, *Is running AM4*. 
Any and all help will be appreciated

Don't. It won't give you that much more performance and you will have 2x more risk to lose all your data. 

If you really want to do it here is how:

1. Boot into your bios and set it on RAID mode.
  2. Restart your computer and you will get a new screen where you either have to press a button or it will go directly in the raid screen.
  3. Here you can configure your RAID.
  4. Save and restart into the windows installation.
  5. Select the RAID disk (it will show as one disk).
  6. Done

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6