Which headphone to get?

Walt

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could give me advise on which headphone to get. I will use it for music only and it don't need to be wireless (it's just an extra). My budget is around the 100 euro's and I live in the Netherlands. I want a headphone to goes all over my ears (so not a small one)

I was currently thinking about the Skullcandy crusher v2 when it goes into the sales.

Thanks!

My own build: RΛZΞR theme

CPU: Intel Core i5 7600K // CPU cooler: Cryorig H7 // Motherboard: MSI Z270 gaming pro carbon //       

Video Card: MSI Armor gtx 1070 OC 8GB // RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3200MHz //  

SSD: Samsung EVO 960 500GB // HDD: 2x WD yellow edition 2TB //

Case: NZXT H440 RAZER edition // Power Supply: Corsair RM550x //         

Operating Software: Windows 10 pro 64-bit

Philips SHP9500 is outstanding in that budget as ive heard

Asus Z170-A | Intel Core i7-6700K@4.6Ghz | Cooler Master 612s | ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme 4GB | Kingston HyperX Savage 1x8Gb 3000MHz CL15 | Aerocool Mechatron White Edition (Steel Edition) | Corsair CX650M | Fostex HP-A3 | Windows 10 Professional 64Bit | Superlux E205U | Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb | Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200Rpm | BENQ XL2411Z (1ms, 144hz, 24'', 3D) | HiFiMAN HE-400i | Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum | Logitech G703 Wireless | Razer Goliathus Control Large | T-Moblie 120/10 Mb/s | Steam profile

Do not buy the Logitech G430's. I bought them and after just 4 months the non swappable terrible quality blue cable broke. Terrible terrible quality cable, thin and no protection.

I recommend the status audio cb-1.

these are great headphones for the price you can find the for 80$ on amazon brand new

they have incredible sound and outstanding comfort, the reason why these are really good is because the company status audio dont spend money on advertising and endorsements their slogan is (no logos no celebrities just sound) which says a lot so you are not paying for a name you are paying for quality!

honestly just check some reviews on youtube and you will fall in love with these!

19 hours ago, SniphzR said:

Philips SHP9500 is outstanding in that budget as ive heard

the ear cups truly are enormous, they will fit around you, I promise xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.