PSU cables (urgent/mid-build)

I'm mid-build on my first computer build. I have a ton of cables and hardly a clue of what to plug into where. Please help me know what to plug in. I know I need to plug in my 24 pin connector to my mobo. I know I need to plug in a cable (what one) into the PSU and Graphics card. Here's my part list.

MOBO Asus Maximus IV Formula

GPU Asus 1080 Strix

PSU Seasonic/ Platinum Power Supply Series 80+ Platinum 760W

Case NZXT S340 Elite

Cooler NZXT Kraken X62

I don't think I needed to include my cooler but I did, I DOUBT I need to include my RAM, processor, OP or my m.2 ssd but ask if I do.

Hard Drive Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black

Thanks for the help!

28 minutes ago, JoeR said:

I'm mid-build on my first computer build. I have a ton of cables and hardly a clue of what to plug into where. Please help me know what to plug in. I know I need to plug in my 24 pin connector to my mobo. I know I need to plug in a cable (what one) into the PSU and Graphics card. Here's my part list.

MOBO Asus Maximus IV Formula

GPU Asus 1080 Strix

PSU Seasonic/ Platinum Power Supply Series 80+ Platinum 760W

Case NZXT S340 Elite

Cooler NZXT Kraken X62

I don't think I needed to include my cooler but I did, I DOUBT I need to include my RAM, processor, OP or my m.2 ssd but ask if I do.

Hard Drive Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black

Thanks for the help!

I don't know your specific PSU, but mostly ALL of them indicate in the cable and in the PSU what they are for.

The ports on your PSU are labeled and most cables only fit in one place. Just make sure your CPU power is 2x4 pin and isn't GPU power

Go on YouTube and watch a few builds from Linus there all mostly the same sort of setups and will give you an idea of what goes we're that's what I did,

I7 7700K @5.0ghz, Asus Z270-P, Corsair H115i, hyperX 16gb, Asus duel 1070, Nzxt H440

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZTsYD8