I'm having a hard time deciding which phone should i get

So, the phone i was looking for was the nexus 5, but since google doesn't sell devices in my country and the few people that are selling, are asking too much for it, i'm looking for other options...

At the same price range that I can get the nexus 5, I could get the LG G2, Xperia Z1 or the HTC one.

But I can't decide which.

Signatures are stupid.

Htc one i think.... ;)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

They all are awesome, I believe that @TopWargamer has the LG G2 so you can talk to him about it.

I would take the HTC One IMO

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Personally I would go with the HTC One X but it really depends on what you look for in a phone. I find that the HTC has great all round specs(1080p screen, good processor etc....)

I'm probably will change roms every now and then, so aside from nexus 5, which of these would be better for it?

And even through the HTC One has the best design material, i'm leaning towards Xperia Z1 and LG G2, in this order.

Signatures are stupid.

Sorry the double post, but I’m sharing my decision with you.

With all these great phones is impossible to go wrong, but I'm going with the LG G2, great hardware and nice 5.2' screen in a 5' body.

Signatures are stupid.

just a warning but the lg g2's back is unbearable. it is so freaking slippery. you can always fix this with a case but just a warning.

also the next gen HTC one is supposed to come out around Q1/early Q2. if you can wait for that i would definitely get it.

• 2 weeks later...

LG G2 is reall a great phone, I had an opportunity to try it because my friend got it as his business phone. It has very fast processor, great camera and screen resolution. You can find more information about it here