The Search For Comfy AF headphones

FrigidNinja
Go to solution Solved by J.Munslow,

i really like the Corsair void headphones, they fit me really well

Many of us know the struggle of having our ears slowly torn off by uncomfortable headphones. We spend hours gaming, take off our headset,and our ears rejoice, having been released from their bonds.

What I seek today is simple, a pair of well built, and comfortable as F**K, bluetooth headphones, with decent quality sound, and a soft price cap of $75.

And seeing as I am something of a dubstep man, solid base is a plus.

Thank you for your help, and I hope the post made you giggle a little.

FrigidNinja

Edit,

In response to the "LUUD" gentleman, "high fidelity" has been replaced with "decent quality sound", but I feel like "not complete shit" would also convey the same message.

Im not looking for audiophile quality, I just don't want to hear transdimensional background radiation while Im gaming.

i really like the Corsair void headphones, they fit me really well

Current Specs:

Intel Core i7 6700k

RTX 3060ti

32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 3000MHz DDR4

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming ATX

Corsair RM850x PSU

Corsair H55

1TB Seagate SSHD

4TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB Hitachi HDD

256GB Samsung 960 Evo M.2

BeQuiet Silent Base 800

---------

Corsair M65 Pro RGB

Corsair K70 Lux RGB

Roccat Taito

Xbone Controller

Logitec Z333

Samsung SyncMaster SA10

LG Ultrawide 25"

I personally have the Asus Strix wireless headset http://www.yoyotech.co.uk//asus-strix-wireless-gaming-headset-90yh00s1-b3ua00?var=18162&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=purenet_feed

Reeeeeally comfortable, earpads are f'ing huge so they hug my ears really well, sound is great, battery is great, range is great and the removable headphones, PS4 support and ability to be wired or wireless makes them awesome IMO

Only issues? Expensive AF and they creak when you turn your head as the pads can turn but when you've got sound playing through you cant really hear it

Intel i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz | NZXT Kraken X52 | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 3200MHz | CoolerMaster MasterCase 5

Lol a high fidelity wireless headset for $75 keep on dreaming.

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6

*Removable microphone* is what I meant lmao

Intel i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz | NZXT Kraken X52 | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 3200MHz | CoolerMaster MasterCase 5