Gauging interest: considering selling my GTX 1080 and monitor

paos

I don't believe there are any rules against this kind of post, so here goes:

I am considering selling my GTX 1080, and would like to gauge some interest into how feasible it would be to do so, possibly even exchange information to sort of setup a tentative agreement for the sale, in advance of when or IF I would be able to do so. I'm looking to upgrade, but will not know for sure if i can until Next Month, (near the First week of July)

I have a : EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 (Part Number: 08G-P4-6183-KR)

and a: 

ASUS PB Series PB278Q Black 27" 5ms (GTG) HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LED Monitor (2560x1440 monitor)

I am looking for 450$ on the GPU, and 300$ on the monitor. Absolutely no issues on either item, I’m just looking to upgrade. Payment would likely be with paypal, and shipping within the US.

I have never sold via Reddit/LTT or anything, but have created a Heatware account, and listed it here:

https://www.heatware.com/u/110909/to

Again, this is not set, otherwise i would have just posted this to the Classifieds. If you have any questions, feel free!

3 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

i am aware, and had read that prior to posting this. At  first I was going to post in the Classifieds, but seeing as this may or may not come to pass, and being a little over a month away, i posted here in general asking if anyone would be tentatively interested. 

5 hours ago, paos said:

i am aware, and had read that prior to posting this. At  first I was going to post in the Classifieds, but seeing as this may or may not come to pass, and being a little over a month away, i posted here in general asking if anyone would be tentatively interested. 

Well, I maybe be interested in the 1080, that's it. Looking at ebay, it's roughly floating at $420-480 for a used 1080.

6 hours ago, WolfoftheShadow7465 said:

Hardwareswap on reddit

I'm looking at getting an evga gtx 1080 TI hybrid and an Acer predator, so i doubt anyone would want to swap down from those lol

6 hours ago, scottyseng said:

Well, I maybe be interested in the 1080, that's it. Looking at ebay, it's roughly floating at $420-480 for a used 1080.

lol gotcha. Well, keep me in mind then when we get closer to july and we'll touch base again :D

3 minutes ago, paos said:

lol gotcha. Well, keep me in mind then when we get closer to july and we'll touch base again :D

Ah, you might watch out...who knows what VEGA will bring to the table. It might make prices drop (I hope). haha. I think it releases in July as well.

5 minutes ago, scottyseng said:

Ah, you might watch out...who knows what VEGA will bring to the table. It might make prices drop (I hope). haha. I think it releases in July as well.

well, competition that close to my timeline definitely doesnt do me any favors, thanks for the tip. Holy crap that Memory bus :o

On 5/31/2017 at 5:09 PM, paos said:

I'm looking at getting an evga gtx 1080 TI hybrid and an Acer predator, so i doubt anyone would want to swap down from those lol

you can sell outright and then buy both of them, lots of people would buy your 1080 and monitor off of you on hardwareswap, it isnt just swapping