AIO, is this placement is as advised?

i'm getting a New Silent PC, the case im interested in is the 600Q.
as i could be getting a 10 Core CPU (if leaks are correct) i thought a AIO maybe required.

my question
from what i heard on youtube reviews (Gamers nexus being one) is having the Radiator below the CPU block Can cause more noise & the pump running dry.

However every review i've seen & image i have seen shows the 600Q with a Corsair AIO in this configuration.

Am i Wrong? or is this not the a good way of mounting an AIO?

zgHBcze.jpg  

any thoughts appericated

As a general rule, any air that gets into to the system will tend to collect at the highest point.

Therefore, the CPU should NOT be the highest point.  

3 minutes ago, Rohime said:

As a general rule, any air that gets into to the system will tend to collect at the highest point.

Therefore, the CPU should NOT be the highest point.  

the cpu should be fine as the highest point,i think you mean the pump [ik it's the same in this case,just saying]

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

1 minute ago, McHox said:

the cpu should be fine as the highest point,i think you mean the pump [ik it's the same in this case,just saying]

i think in most AIO's the cpu block has the pump inside it

1 minute ago, McHox said:

Well, techically both. If the pump is highest, it won't move any water. If the cpu is highest, it won't get cooled. But those are only relevant in custom jobs.

To answer your question. If the manufatorerererere (spelling) did a decent job, there should be no air pockets in the cooler. If there is, then you will have a problem, that you wouldn't have if the cooler was installed with the radiator at the highest point. 

i7 7700K @ 4.8 Ghz (Kraken x52 aio cooler)

EVGA GTX 980 SC

Gigabyte GA-Z270XP-SLI Motherboard

EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Power Suply

Phanteks Eclipse P400

Acer 144 hz monitor