Upgrading Help

I've been wanting to upgrade my pc and get some new things to go along with it. I'm currently looking at getting the following: NZXT - Kraken X52Asus - GeForce GTX 1080Asus - VG248QE (2x)Aer RGB & HUE+

What I wanted to know is what motherboard should I upgrade to/get, I'm curious as to if there will be installation issues. What I mean is can I just get a bunch of new parts and plug them in and just go, or will I have to do some formatting before/after the installation process. Here is the list of parts I have currently when I built my PC a number of years ago (PCPartPicker)

I was looking at this motherboard: ASUS ROG, problem is I don't know which one lol.

Thanks in advance.

I think that board has a RGB controller so you won't need an HUE+ just get a led strip. Also if you do go with the HUE+ be carefull that the HUE+ Kraken Cooler and your front panel controller would need THREE USB2.0 internal ports. Usually boards these days would only have TWO. Unless you buy the nzxt internal usb hub. I suggest don't go with the HUE+

=======================Current Build=======================

Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz Overclocked

GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 @ 1200 Mhz Oveclocked GPU boost 1400Mhz

Memory: Corsair Dominator 16Gb @ 3200 Mhz

Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61

Storage: Corsair Force GS 128Gb + WD2TB + Seagate 1TB

PSU: Corsair HX650

Lighting: NZXT HUE+ with extension

Display: LG 34' Ultrawide 3440x1440

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow x Chroma + Razer Firefly + Razer Mamba Chroma

Headphones: Astro A40 + Miniamp