Is there a difference between the GTX 1080 Ti Sea Hawk X and the Corsair Hydro GFX

Go to solution Solved by EnergyEclipse,
7 minutes ago, TheJaakko10 said:

It seems that the Corsair one has a better fan on it, anyone got information about this?

I didn't even know MSI did of such version. They appear incredibly similar, with the white line decals on the MSI version more prominent it seems.

As for the fans, the Hydro GFX I believe uses a CORSAIR ML120 PRO LED (White), however the MSI uses of a Corsair SP120 Blue LED fan. So undoubted the Corsair wins on that.

The MSI version features a LED illuminated MSI logo to which can be controlled through MSI's exclusive MSI Gaming App.

Aside from that no, I don't believe there is any difference really. Pointless either way since they are just clones at heart.

MSI are funny.

It seems that the Corsair one has a better fan on it, anyone got information about this?

7 minutes ago, TheJaakko10 said:

I didn't even know MSI did of such version. They appear incredibly similar, with the white line decals on the MSI version more prominent it seems.

As for the fans, the Hydro GFX I believe uses a CORSAIR ML120 PRO LED (White), however the MSI uses of a Corsair SP120 Blue LED fan. So undoubted the Corsair wins on that.

The MSI version features a LED illuminated MSI logo to which can be controlled through MSI's exclusive MSI Gaming App.

Aside from that no, I don't believe there is any difference really. Pointless either way since they are just clones at heart.

MSI are funny.

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again