IOMap64.sys Issues

I have a fairly new build that's about two months old. 6850k on a ASUS X-99 Deluxe-II motherboard, EVGA GTX-1080 SC. Latest BIOS version, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. Everything has worked great so far, very fast etc, but I have an occasional problem that results in a BSOD. It only happens right after logging into Windows right after powering on the computer. It gives a stop code of PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and says What failed: IOMap64.sys

From what I've gathered from googling, this is a file unique to ASUS Motherboards and software programs and it resides in the system32 folder to the best of my recollection. I saw one forum poster state somewhere to boot the computer in safe mode, delete the file, and reinstall the graphics driver. I thought about doing this but I wanted a few more opinions on what it might be. Also I just searched my hard drive for the file and found more than one copy of it in some of the ASUS software, and I'm not sure if these should be deleted as well or what to do for sure. Any suggestions? And thanks in advance!