Fan

Carcarjg
Go to solution Solved by EnergyEclipse,
On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 4:12 PM, Carcarjg said:

No like a 12Omm case fan that i can put in my server cabinet.

Hello!

You could look for something such as this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/best-electronics-bt12038b1l-120mm-x-38mm-115v-ac-fan-3ft-power-plug-new/151029436981 

then get some kind of adapter for the socket type suitable to your country's type.

Although, quite a few miscellaneous websites may be able to sell you a room extract fan to which is 120mm, to which plugs into a UK wall socket of some description. Although you may have issues finding a 'normal' dimension one since extractor fans tend to be thick.

Also, you can get 120m USB fans or 3/4 pin to USB adapters around, which may be an easier option for connectivity.

I hope this helps!

-EnergyEclipse

Any one know a good but cheep high rpm fan that can plug directly in to a wall outlet? thanks.

so basically a room fan?

go on amazon and search for it.. i dont know what form factor do you want the fan to be 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 4:12 PM, Carcarjg said:

Hello!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/best-electronics-bt12038b1l-120mm-x-38mm-115v-ac-fan-3ft-power-plug-new/151029436981 

then get some kind of adapter for the socket type suitable to your country's type.

Although, quite a few miscellaneous websites may be able to sell you a room extract fan to which is 120mm, to which plugs into a UK wall socket of some description. Although you may have issues finding a 'normal' dimension one since extractor fans tend to be thick.

Also, you can get 120m USB fans or 3/4 pin to USB adapters around, which may be an easier option for connectivity.

I hope this helps!

-EnergyEclipse

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 6:54 AM, EnergyEclipse said:

Hello!

I hope this helps!

-EnergyEclipse

Ok thanks.