Hello I'm going to be starting up my own business and in the process I'm going to be building my own custom water cooled pc for it and for my personal pleasure, I'm basically going all out and have a budget of around $5000 AUS give or take some. I have researched hard and plenty to get the right parts for my build and still have to get more but will wait until parts come in but these are my planned parts:

- AMD Ryzen 1800X

- ASUS CROSSHAIR ROG VI Hero

- GTX 1080TI FE

- 64GB DDR4 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance LED Ram (4x16GB)

- SEAGATE Baracuda Pro 4TB HDD 7200RPM 256MB Cache

- Cruical MX300 1TB M.2 SSD

- Corsair HX1000I 1000W 80+ Platinum Full Modular ATX PSU

- Thermaltake CORE X71 TG

- Thermaltake High Static Presure 120mm Fans x6

- EK-Coolstream XE 360 x2

- EK-Supremacy EVO AMD (Full Nickel)

- EK-Res X4 250 (R2.0)

- EK-FC1080 GTX TI (Acetal & Nickel)

- EK-XTOP Revo D5 PWM

I have all EK fittings, tubes, accessories, ect, you get the point. This build will also be doing content creation as well as gaming and running my business threw it, I am planning to add another 1080TI down the line and a sound card plus 10GB networking. Near future will also probably running a mini music studio depending on what I can afford. Storage upgrades would be a definite in the future so no need to worry about that. Would love to read what anyone recommends and if I should swap anything out or just generally anything you got to type that would be helpful please do. Thank you ?

Looks like a solid build so far!  I can't say id change anything from what you listed.  

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

Okay thank you a lot, been at this reading and researching for long enough I can't even remember hahaha, I'm getting 1/4 EK Fittings 12mm/16mm but was wondering, should I go hard or soft tubing, I didn't go pascal clear blocks because I know it can be weaker and easier to leak in the long run but I want the safest possible water cooled system as it will be on almost 24/7

5 minutes ago, Massikar said:

Okay thank you a lot, been at this reading and researching for long enough I can't even remember hahaha, I'm getting 1/4 EK Fittings 12mm/16mm but was wondering, should I go hard or soft tubing, I didn't go pascal clear blocks because I know it can be weaker and easier to leak in the long run but I want the safest possible water cooled system as it will be on almost 24/7

If it is your first loop I would Probably recommend soft tubing.  Its much easier to do and let's you focus on the rest of the build while learning.  Just make sure you hey the right fittings since they are different for hard and soft tubing.  ACF for soft and HDC for hard tubing. 

The only plexi blocks you really need to watch out for in my opinion are ones you screw the fittings into the acrylic like EK's CPU block.  Even that usually shows obvious signs of stress cracking before it actually leaks.  

I've kinda moved away from plexi blocks personally but most gpu blocks are pretty safe since nothing you'll be messing with is screwing to the acrylic.  Even the EK cpu blocks are fine, you just need to be mindful when tightening down fittings.  I've cracked a couple tops but nothing bad enough to leak.

Also just fyi it helps if you quote\tag people to notify them that you've responded 

:)

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

20 minutes ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

If it is your first loop I would Probably recommend soft tubing.  Its much easier to do and let's you focus on the rest of the build while learning.  Just make sure you hey the right fittings since they are different for hard and soft tubing.  ACF for soft and HDC for hard tubing. 

The only plexi blocks you really need to watch out for in my opinion are ones you screw the fittings into the acrylic like EK's CPU block.  Even that usually shows obvious signs of stress cracking before it actually leaks.  

I've kinda moved away from plexi blocks personally but most gpu blocks are pretty safe since nothing you'll be messing with is screwing to the acrylic.  Even the EK cpu blocks are fine, you just need to be mindful when tightening down fittings.  I've cracked a couple tops but nothing bad enough to leak.

Also just fyi it helps if you quote\tag people to notify them that you've responded 

:)

Okay that's helps a lot thank you, I'm always up for a challenge so if I was to use Hard tubing would it make it a more risky loop or a safer loop, or do soft tubing and hard tubing make no difference in the chances of getting more leaks then the other. I was reading about the cracking and stress that the acrylic would go threw that's why I didn't go for it either, I rather have the peice of mind that my pc is more prone to leaks then it does look better. I went with a full nickel plated copper block for the CPU and a Nickel + acetal block for the GPU

Hard tubing is pretty safe but i would say it's more likely to leak than soft tubing.  Depending on the fittings you use some hard tubing can leak with just a bit of movement of the tubing.  Soft tubing you would pretty much literally have to pull the tubing entirely off the fitting.

2 hours ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

Hard tubing is pretty safe but i would say it's more likely to leak than soft tubing.  Depending on the fittings you use some hard tubing can leak with just a bit of movement of the tubing.  Soft tubing you would pretty much literally have to pull the tubing entirely off the fitting.

Okay sweet, thank you alot