Please help..

When I try to turn on my pc all of the lights blink and the power supply fan turns once then stops for a second then spins once again... Is my power supply defective or broken?

IMG_6928.MOV

I'm no expert at PSUs, but that would be a first place to look for power related problems so, maybe

Yes, I've had the exact same thing happen with a CX750. The 12V rail is awful, so it can get the 5V start-up voltage, but can't actually kick the 12V into gear.

The green CX750 PSUs are well known for their poor performance. It may eventually work again, but it will continue to shut down mid-use, and will eventually stop working altogether. There is also some anecdotal evidence of them blowing capacitors and going up in flames. Whether this is true or not, they are definitely a sub-standard PSU, and you should replace it ASAP.

On 5/6/2017 at 1:32 AM, Headhunter_Gamez said:

When I try to turn on my pc all of the lights blink and the power supply fan turns once then stops for a second then spins once again... Is my power supply defective or broken?

IMG_6928.MOV

is it like a hybrid kinda powersupply? the kind that only turn on the fan when it gets too hot?