Gta V keeps crashing

Big Head Tech

So here's a quick back story.

Went trying to dial in my fiance's rig I started to experience random power loss. Basically in her speakers would crackle and reboot. She said it happened before. So I pulled the ram sticks, tried one at a time and no help. So I pulled the board and used another board and it started to bsod. So o put her old board back in and reloaded window. I think I've solved this issue because it hasn't happened since. I think it was a grounding issue (a buddy of mine built hers because I had 3 other builds that day). Fast forward to today, her GTA V has "stopped working" twice now even iTunes is crashing. Mind you this is a fresh load. So I replaced her 32gb of ram with a spare 16gb of ram I had in another PC. This is where I am at today, my only other thought if this fails is her SSD might be no good. These parts are all a month old and below are the specs. Nothing is overclocked ATM.

Ryzen 7 1700

Nzxt x61

Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 board

4x8gb DDR4 gskill aegis memory 3000 (@2133)

EVGA GTX 1080 FTW

Corsair 460x case w/ 4xSP140 red led

EVGA G2 550W 80+ Gold w/ cable mod sleeved cables

Crucial mx300 1tb SSD (SATA)

Windows 10 pro 64 bit.

might be a ryzen glitch?  is there new drivers?

Pc Specs

CPU: I7 6700k 4.5Ghz  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4  Cpu Cooler: Corsair H100i v2  Storage: Crucial MX300 525GB/Hitachi Deskstar 3TB  Graphics Card: GTX 1080 Founders Edition Case: Corsair 750D Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 850w Keyboard: Corsair k70 Mouse: rival 300 

1 hour ago, will2135 said:

might be a ryzen glitch?  is there new drivers?

I have a Ryzen 5 1600 with core and memory OC and it's fine. We play GTA V together.