PSU,fan setup for the s340 elite

Hi guys,

am from india. iI am building my first gaming/ production PC with R7 1700 and rx480 asus strix in nzxt s340elite. with 2 ssd and 2 HDD . kindly suggest what should be the fan setup i should use. as now stock cooler only. how many fans required for decent cooling of components and what should be the setup for the push pull config. i think 2 fans comes with the case . just ordered the case. is the case fans have quality how many additional fans i need to order and what should be the setup .

and one more clarification i have ordered a PSU from USA whos travel got delayed so thought of buying a psu for temp for the below setup is cx430m suffice the cooler master required power showed below

Load Wattage: 324 W
Recommended PSU Wattage: 374 W

600 VA ups enough for powerbackup to terminate operations during power failure. ???

i know its lot of questions . am very sorry am a beginner dont know much about these stuffs. dont want to make anything wrong in my first build. kindly help.

thanks in advance..

18 minutes ago, mpsclicks said:

Hi guys,

am from india. iI am building my first gaming/ production PC with R7 1700 and rx480 asus strix in nzxt s340elite. with 2 ssd and 2 HDD . kindly suggest what should be the fan setup i should use. as now stock cooler only. how many fans required for decent cooling of components and what should be the setup for the push pull config. i think 2 fans comes with the case . just ordered the case. is the case fans have quality how many additional fans i need to order and what should be the setup .

and one more clarification i have ordered a PSU from USA whos travel got delayed so thought of buying a psu for temp for the below setup is cx430m suffice the cooler master required power showed below

Load Wattage: 324 W
Recommended PSU Wattage: 374 W

600 VA ups enough for powerbackup to terminate operations during power failure. ???

i know its lot of questions . am very sorry am a beginner dont know much about these stuffs. dont want to make anything wrong in my first build. kindly help.

thanks in advance..

just use the 2 it comes with

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

59 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

The case only has 4 fan mounting spots. The rear can only mount a 120mm fan, so keep one of the stock fans there as exhaust.

I suggest getting two static pressure 140mm fans and one air flow 140mm. Static pressure fans in front as intake and the air flow fan on top as exhaust.

This way you have two 140mm in, and one 140mm + 120mm exhaust. Air pressure will be slightly positive to try and keep dust out.

If you don't want to spend to replace the second stock fan, then have it mounted on top as exhaust.

The CX430M not the best PSU but I'd rather have that over some janky ass unbranded bomb you find in small stores.

As for the UPS I don't know much about those. Like the power supply you want it to be of good quality.

I'm not Indian or in India.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

thanks for the information mate....the reason i said am from india is because here i wont get many of the top computer brand parts only few brands available....u wont get phantex or evga or some major brands........nothing rational here...