CM Storm Enforcer vs Cm Storm Scout 2

IzzuddinFX

I want to buy a new case for my system, and both case is same price in my country.. So, my question is, which is best case to buy?

CM Storm Enforcer CM Storm Scout 2

- x2 200mm fan support - x8 120mm fan support

- big side panel window (positive) - small and smoked side panel window (negative)

- lack of behind motherboard tray room (negative) - not to much but enough for my current configuration

- plain right side panel - a bit bulky right side panel (i like it)

just from the description you gave, the scout 2 sounds way better (to you) than the enforcer

so just go with what you like

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

just from the description you gave, the scout 2 sounds way better (to you) than the enforcer

Is it better to have 4 120mm fan rather than 2 200mm fan?

In terms of performance idk but for just convenience I'd go with the 120mm as they are much more common so more selection and you don't really need to populate all 4 to get decent cooling, 1 each at the front and back will do the job.

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

ok, thanks for the reply.. Maybe I'll go with the scout 2... the white version is so slick looking.. BTW, what is your case iTonyy???