Streaming/Gaming Set Up help

How to stream/game with 2 computers and 2 land internet connections.

Here's some info about it:

I built a new PC windows home edition 64bit, ryzen 1800, GTX 1080, GA-AX370-Gaming 5, 32gb ram, 1 tb ssd.  
My second computer is lol a mac mini 8 gb ram 1 tb fusion drive running windows home edition 64bit.

Late 2013 iMac 27 inch running sierra with 1 tb fusion drive 16gb ram.
I have both (Zoom r16)     https://www.zoom-na.com/products/production-recording/multi-track-recorders/zoom-r16-recorder-interface-controller

(UR28M Steinberg)   ur28m.html

So yah, I really don't know where to start. Im having trouble researching a 2 separate internet connection with 2 computer streaming set up. I have this advantage of the internet connections and I want to make use of it. Any help you can offer or questions you have, i'll be checking frequently through out the week to communicate. 

3 minutes ago, Relay said:

How to stream/game with 2 computers and 2 land internet connections.

Here's some info about it:

I built a new PC windows home edition 64bit, ryzen 1800, GTX 1080, GA-AX370-Gaming 5, 32gb ram, 1 tb ssd.  
My second computer is lol a mac mini 8 gb ram 1 tb fusion drive running windows home edition 64bit.

Late 2013 iMac 27 inch running sierra with 1 tb fusion drive 16gb ram.
I have both (Zoom r16)     https://www.zoom-na.com/products/production-recording/multi-track-recorders/zoom-r16-recorder-interface-controller

(UR28M Steinberg)   ur28m.html

So yah, I really don't know where to start. Im having trouble researching a 2 separate internet connection with 2 computer streaming set up. I have this advantage of the internet connections and I want to make use of it. Any help you can offer or questions you have, i'll be checking frequently through out the week to communicate. 

Are you meaning you have two separate internet connections? Or just two internet connected PCs?

The former, you need something like iTel: http://itel.com/ltt-bonded/

See LTT video here:

For the latter, you could do something like use a capture card hooked up to the other computer, so that you're running all your streaming software on the iMac and using the new PC for the actual gaming.

My current fleet!
Zerua - Workstation - i7-6700k, 32gb DDR4, GTX1070 | Azalera - Surface Pro 4 - i7-6650U, 16gb | Sarea - FreeNAS Server - E5-2407 1.2TB RAIDZ2

First off, what kind of CPU is in the Mac Mini and what kind of capture card will you be using if any?

As for streaming with two different networks, if you're using a capture card then have the streaming PC on one network and the gaming PC on the other. No need to get complicated there. Now if you don't plan on using a capture card then it will get a bit difficult and will require you to setup multiple NICs.

-KuJoe

If you have that Ryzen you should be able to game and stream without the need for a second pc (Doing a video right now on this for my 1700x). I haven't had any performance loss.

However KuJoe is right if your wanting to use two systems. 

5 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

f you're using a capture card then have the streaming PC on one network and the gaming PC on the other. No need to get complicated there

I would rather agree on what we share, than fight on what we don't. - Myself

FULL PC SPECS ON PROFILE https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/454099-thinkfreely/

@JohnMLTX Sorry forgive me I am a beginner. I have 2 internet connections. 2 different monthly bills. I also need software tips lol I understand this is a tech tips. I seen that video, I didn't quite understand it fully, to see how it would help me. I couldn't find any links to purchase that specific device which halted my research for now. 

1 minute ago, Relay said:

Sorry forgive me I am a beginner. I have 2 internet connections. 2 different monthly bills. I also need software tips lol I understand this is a tech tips. I seen that video, I didn't quite understand it fully, to see how it would help me. I couldn't find any links to purchase that specific device which halted my research for now. 

Can you elaborate on why you want to use both internet connections while streaming? Also, could you let us know if you plan on using a capture card? Thanks.

-KuJoe

@KuJoe sorry for delay, i take my time to try and under stand what you say. intel i5 for the mac mini. I was thinking of using one internet connection for gaming and the other for streaming. No capture card as of yet

Just the whole setting up, what software to use with my hardware. Im trying to push 1080 video stream. Im not that tech savy when it comes to coding things. So if there isn't like a step by step tutorial I'm more or less up shits creek type thing. 

5 minutes ago, Relay said:

@KuJoe sorry for delay, i take my time to try and under stand what you say. intel i5 for the mac mini. I was thinking of using one internet connection for gaming and the other for streaming. No capture card as of yet

What kind of i5? If it's a quad core then you're fine, if it's a dual core then don't bother because the quality isn't going to be good. I tried using a dual core Intel i5-6200U and the quality was pretty bad compared to a quad core Intel i7-2670QM which is 4 generations older. If the i5 isn't decent then you'll benefit more from just gaming and streaming on your Ryzen 1800X.

-KuJoe

• @KuJoe 2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core...       Do you know any info about using my iMac 27 inch as the streaming option. I haven't done much research, to how the 2 softwares would work together.  I want a 2 computer and 2 internet connection set up lol. my heart is set on it. If i have to build a second PC I will lol. Just prevents me from upgrading my monitor displays later than i hoped. 

1 minute ago, Relay said:
  • @KuJoe 2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core...       Do you know any info about using my iMac 27 inch as the streaming option. I haven't done much research, to how the 2 softwares would work together.  I want a 2 computer and 2 internet connection set up lol. my heart is set on it. If i have to build a second PC I will lol. Just prevents me from upgrading my monitor displays later than i hoped. 

That CPU won't be powerful enough to let you stream at 1080p with any decent quality. I don't know anything about Macs so I can't help you there but it looks like you'll need to either build a new PC or purchase a used pre-made PC for streaming (this is what I did).

-KuJoe