Asus gtx 1080 strix middle fan pulsing

BleakMaker

So since a day or two my middle fan keeps pulsing and not spinning at the normal speed the other two are spinning normally. It even looks like it is going on off and sometimes just spins to 100% while my other fans just keep normal.

I tried to reinstall drivers i am going to reinstall gpu tweakII.

But i don't think these are the problems and I am very afraid that it is my gpu itself.

I am very frustrated I cannot lose it for repairs at this moment so I really hope someone has a magic stick and can help me fix my problem.:|

9 minutes ago, Mark17 said:

So since a day or two my middle fan keeps pulsing and not spinning at the normal speed the other two are spinning normally. It even looks like it is going on off and sometimes just spins to 100% while my other fans just keep normal.

I tried to reinstall drivers i am going to reinstall gpu tweakII.

But i don't think these are the problems and I am very afraid that it is my gpu itself.

I am very frustrated I cannot lose it for repairs at this moment so I really hope someone has a magic stick and can help me fix my problem.:|

one word RMA

8 minutes ago, Ethocreeper said:

one word RMA

Yeah I know but I do not have a spare one and a this point it is kinda my money making toy...

6 minutes ago, Mark17 said:

Yeah I know but I do not have a spare one and a this point it is kinda my money making toy...

just dont play for some days until the new one arrives