Looking for really small fps mouse.

maxime_vhw

So yeah... first and for all im not a midget xD

But i have really small hands. I currently own a Zowie EC2-a. This is one of the smallest mouses zowie offers and in general if where talking top tier mice on off the smallest ones.

But yeah i still find it a bit too large and was wondering if anyone could help me out. Mouse has to be reliable, great sensor, .... typical fps stuff.

I had a logitech G9 back in the days and i kinda like that size(the small shell).

I don't know about how good it would be for FPS neccessarily but the MX Anywhere is just about the best small mouse out there - great sensors, indestructible and comfy.  Wireless though so I don't know if its good for super competitive gaming.

Spoiler

Image result for MX Anywhere

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

1 minute ago, Damascus said:

I don't know about how good it would be for FPS neccessarily but the MX Anywhere is just about the best small mouse out there - great sensors, indestructible and comfy.  Wireless though so I don't know if its good for super competitive gaming.

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for MX Anywhere

Thanks for helping me but im really looking for a "super competitive" fps mouse. Im looking for the best of the best: wired, optical, ...

The Roccat Lua is tiny. 

900x900px-LL-dfa5a0a4_lua.jpeg

3050 sensor, so not the best, but it offsets somewhat that with its absurd weight (70 grams). Claw only (I have now idea how one would palm this thing).

If you want a better sensor, maybe the Za13 (palm) or FK2 (claw)?

FYNgdqA.jpg

1 minute ago, Nimrodor said:

The Roccat Lua is tiny. 

900x900px-LL-dfa5a0a4_lua.jpeg

3050 sensor, so not the best, but it offsets somewhat that with its absurd weight (70 grams). Claw only (I have now idea how one would palm this thing).

If you want a better sensor, maybe the Za13 (palm) or FK2 (claw)?

FYNgdqA.jpg

Trust me... i palm the EC2-a and i dont reach the end ;) i could probably palm those others xD
Why do i have such small hands :'(

Yeah i've been looking into the fk2 but idk i would need to be able to try one because length wise its longer and its only 4mm longer so idk if it would make such a diffrence. A ec3-a or something would be perfect for girls and small dudes like myself.

2 minutes ago, maxime_vhw said:

Trust me... i palm the EC2-a and i dont reach the end ;) i could probably palm those others xD
Why do i have such small hands :'(

Yeah i've been looking into the fk2 but idk i would need to be able to try one because length wise its longer and its only 4mm longer so idk if it would make such a diffrence. A ec3-a or something would be perfect for girls and small dudes like myself.

Yeah, but the EC-2A is easier to palm; look at the height. Realistically I think length isn't a very useful number since fingers can rest anywhere in the middle of the buttons (or in my case with the Lua, off the mouse entirely, barely gripping the front tips of the buttons in a tight claw grip). 

Just now, Nimrodor said:

Yeah, but the EC-2A is easier to palm; look at the height. Realistically I think length isn't a very useful number since fingers can rest anywhere in the middle of the buttons (or in my case with the Lua, off the mouse entirely, barely gripping the front tips of the buttons in a tight claw grip). 

It just sucks that there isnt a decent store close to where i live. Else it would be super easy, just go there and test mouses... Now i have to like assume ppl have the same grip as me and like similar shapes, ... its like... not easy :P