Entering the Android realm

Flowey

SO

Iphone 5c died, while it worked I never stopped saying I would be migrating to Android when the Iphone was resting 6 feet under. Now it's dead. So, for a newbie in the cell market, looking for an Android phone, not the latest model of course, too cheap for that, I'm wondering what you guys would advise? I fkin' hate bloatware, so if it comes with lots of shite preinstalled, FUCKOFF, otherwise size wise really I don't mind. I'd also like great specs but that I can check for myself

THX

the One+ series is the place to go, no junkware from third parts, and cheaper then most other phones.

7700k@4.5GHz|MSI Z270I GAMING PRO mITX|GTX 980ti|Corsair Dominator Plat 16GB DDR4|Bitfenix Prodigy|H100I

I know this is an odd one, but how about the Nokia 6.

It doesn't use the flagship Snapdragon processor therefore doesn't have the huge upfront costs, has great Nokia build quality and decent camera for $300.

Coming from an iPhone 5c i don't think you should jump into something like the Samsung S8.

9 minutes ago, Tricky12321 said:

the One+ series is the place to go, no junkware from third parts, and cheaper then most other phones.

I agree, price to hardware/performance is excellent, updates are coming (from what I can tell) regularly and the image is very close to stock, so exactly what you are looking for. The hardware also makes it a real pleasure to use.

9 minutes ago, Xenift said:

I know this is an odd one, but how about the Nokia 6.

It doesn't use the flagship Snapdragon processor therefore doesn't have the huge upfront costs, has great Nokia build quality and decent camera for $300.

Coming from an iPhone 5c i don't think you should jump into something like the Samsung S8.

I see potential in Nokia phones with Android.

19 minutes ago, 1kv said:

Nexus 6P or 5X would be a good choice. :)

15 minutes ago, Tricky12321 said:

5 minutes ago, cynexit said:

I agree, price to hardware/performance is excellent, updates are coming (from what I can tell) regularly and the image is very close to stock, so exactly what you are looking for. The hardware also makes it a real pleasure to use.

So that's HTC, LG, Samsung, Motorola, hum, aren't there a few more...?

1 minute ago, Flowey said:

That's HTC right? One+?

One plus is a seperate company based out of china.

have a look at the fairphone

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Just now, Factory OC said:

I see potential in Nokia phones with Android.

Yeah if you can't tell already i am kinda biased when talking about Nokia phones.

There is just something about Nokia build quality that other phone manufacturers are not able to replicate.

And if Nokia releases a flagship like the Samsung S8, ill be the first one to pick it up :D.

Just now, Xenift said:

Yeah if you can't tell already i am kinda biased when talking about Nokia phones.

There is just something about Nokia build quality that other phone manufacturers are not able to replicate.

And if Nokia releases a flagship like the Samsung S8, ill be the first one to pick it up :D.

To be honest, I love their build quality as well. They never broke on me. I'm sadly not in the high end mark, but I love their current phones. Will definitely buy one in the future.