Ram Upgrade, worth?

Look at my current build in my signature, that's what I have. My friend is going to be gifting me his 6700 for my birthday and I was thinking about snagging a new RAM kit. I was thinking not only about adding another stick, but about going faster on the speed. As time goes by it's been proven faster ram helps in certain games, and I also do some content creation, so it would help, but with current ram prices, is it worth it? I would also have to upgrade my motherboard as I just googled mine and it only accepts 2133. 

The real reason I want to upgrade and why I care so bad is fallout frickin 4. That game... don't get me started. It loves fast ram, is it worth upgrading for 1 game? Probably not.. but my audience loves the game, so do I, and I'm tired of 30 FPS in the cities even on the lowest settings WITH tweaked INI files AND mods that reduce textures and such.

Thoughts?

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

to me 8gb is still plenty for gaming and I have yet to encounter an issue on either one of my rigs with that much ram but,  I'm sure as time goes on that will increase. 

Just now, striker477 said:

to me 8gb is still plenty for gaming and I have yet to encounter an issue on either one of my rigs with that much ram but,  I'm sure as time goes on that will increase. 

I also stream though, and video edit, render, make art in photoshop. I doubt photoshop needs more than 8, but rendering would help, as well as for my streams.

CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

I would say no.  I run it on a gen 1 i7 930 with a GTX 770 at 1080p and get decent framerates...with DDR3 1600.  The only thing I turned off was the Godrays.

41 minutes ago, OnionRings said:

I also stream though, and video edit, render, make art in photoshop. I doubt photoshop needs more than 8, but rendering would help, as well as for my streams.

So it may be worth considering upgrading to like 16, but i wouldn't but faster speed ram just don't see a lot of return for the investment. 

Thanks for your inputs everybody, I appreciate it, I will probably just keep my H110M-A board, plop the 6700 in it, and buy a 2nd 8GB 2133 ram stick.

CPU