Headphone Recommendations?

ImRhys

Hello guys, 

I'm looking for recommendations on over ear headphones that are loud and have a bassy tone. This is mainly because I listen to EDM music. I do listen to all genres, but my go to is EDM. 

I love a good sound quality with bass, so if you could recommend something for a relatively midrange budget of say £60 ($75) up to higher range of £150 ($185).

Thanks,

Rhys :)

<?php 
$newscrapyardwars == true; 

while($newscrapyardwars == true) {
    echo "Scrapyard Wars Season 7 is here! WOOT! Thank-you Linus Media Group! ";
} 
?>

For closed back i would recommend these headphones, have them myself and they sound amazing
Status Audio OC-1
If you prefer open cack headphones they say these are good

Status Audio OB-1

11 minutes ago, monjanger said:

Do you prefer open back or closed? 

OP says they prefer bass, so I'm guessing that they'll prefer closed at this price point

If you want really good sound quality with a mostly flat sound signature but with a little extra bass, go with the audiotechnica m50x they are the best quality you cancer get for the price. For more bass (too much for my taste) but with a bit lower sound quality go with skullcandy crusher wireless

From experience, I'd say avoid cheaper Grados. Using them right now, the SR60Es. While they are unbelievable at the higher end and mids, bass is lacking.

I recently picked up Sennheiser HD558's from BestBuy for $80, I believe amazon has them for a similar price. They're great entry level headphones! The bass is a little weak on mobile devices without a headphone amp, but I couldn't be happier with them for music and games at that price. 

I appreciate everyone replying! First time asking for recommendations on LTT Forums and I must say I'm impressed with how helpful everyone has been. Thank-you all. :)

<?php 
$newscrapyardwars == true; 

while($newscrapyardwars == true) {
    echo "Scrapyard Wars Season 7 is here! WOOT! Thank-you Linus Media Group! ";
} 
?>