Old Olivetti ANK 27-102 N

wololololo

I just came across this Olivetti keyboard on eBay, one forum described it as a very good rubber dome and competes with mechanical in some instances.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.c42745153f4bad5b28b1ff7a3187186b.jpg

25954700192_06079ac7fe_b.jpg.3f2910d78e73d070a383df0cbf0c975b.jpg

I was wondering if anyone else has had an experience with this or a similar old mechanical/good rubber domed keyboard. One interesting thing about this keyboard is that the space bar and front keys slant forward.

My research:

https://deskthority.net/wiki/Olivetti_ANK_27-102_N

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=19277.0

I know it sounds stupid but if anyone wants a review or something I'd happily do it.

Cheers.

I know a few people that love the "Old school" color to things and anything that looks like it is like a Gold Digger in the Gold Rush finding a whole pound of gold.

Please @Dormant God or quote me if you want me to see your message/reply

Custom PC Specs
Custom PC Build: (CPU) i7-6700k (MotherBoard) GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z170 SLI ATX (RAM) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4/3000MHz (GPU) MSI GTX 1080 (Case) Crystal 570X RGB (Storage) 1 TB HDD from Seagate

8 minutes ago, Dormant God said:

I know a few people that love the "Old school" color to things and anything that looks like it is like a Gold Digger in the Gold Rush finding a whole pound of gold.

ha for some reason the keyboard reminded me of Bladerunner - why I bought it in the end.

I Use a Ibm Model M occasionally.Does that count

My life

Just now, wololololo said:

ha for some reason the keyboard reminded me of Bladerunner - why I bought it in the end.

I feel like a monster but I have never watched Bladerunner, I probably should at some point :P

Please @Dormant God or quote me if you want me to see your message/reply

Custom PC Specs
Custom PC Build: (CPU) i7-6700k (MotherBoard) GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z170 SLI ATX (RAM) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4/3000MHz (GPU) MSI GTX 1080 (Case) Crystal 570X RGB (Storage) 1 TB HDD from Seagate

8 minutes ago, Himommies said:

I Use a Ibm Model M occasionally.Does that count

yeah some of those are mechanical, some are not. Is it any good?

Just now, wololololo said:

yeah some of those are mechanical, some are not. Is it any good?

Very beautiful.But I switch to a Razer keyboard at night because of backlighting and how insanely loud it is

My life

9 minutes ago, Dormant God said:

I feel like a monster but I have never watched Bladerunner, I probably should at some point :P

Do it. Just for the grumpy Harrison

7 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Very beautiful.But I switch to a Razer keyboard at night because of backlighting and how insanely loud it is

haha blame it on the deathwatch beetles