Need a good pre-built budget PC that ships to australia

I'm 10 years old and from Australia, i currently have had a pretty shitty PC, becasue of a faulty usb cable that messed up windows, but we got that fixed yesteerday, but i am looking to start my gaming setup, i have a blackwidow chroma, deathadder chroma, adn the razer goliathus extended control, and a joystick for fsx aswell as a desk for my future setup, and led strips. so i realy just need a pc, im looking for a cheap budget pc, my current pc specs are:

i7-2600k

NVIDIA Geforce asus gtx 570

memory: crucial technology 8gb

motherboard: gigabyte z68x-ud3r-b3

I also like to play games like flight simulator x, which is a 16gb game and it needs a good pc for some real good peformance, Thanks Anyways guys!

2600k is still a strong cpu, don't throw it out. upgrade your gpu and possibly psu and you're fine. whats your budget?

7 hours ago, tlink said:

2600k is still a strong cpu, don't throw it out. upgrade your gpu and possibly psu and you're fine. whats your budget?

i have about 200$ and my dad will give about maybe 400 so i guess about 700-800 AUD which is 458-535 USD

5 hours ago, TripleJPC said:

i have about 200$ and my dad will give about maybe 400 so i guess about 700-800 AUD which is 458-535 USD

What power suply is in your system? If you don't know then you can send pictures of labels and ill try to figure it out. you have quite a bit of money to work with so I want to be sure that I don't advise something that your power suply can't handle.

if i would be with that budget i would probably take another stick of ram, a small ssd ( 120-240gb) and a 1070

Give the available budget, it is unlikely one could buy an entire new pc that will outperform the existing unit. I would suggest upgrading a few key components instead.

You may want to use au.pcpartpicker.com to check out prices. Given the budget I would suggest keeping the cpu and upgrading the gpu and perhaps adding a 240GB+ ssd. PSU might be an issue, in which case the ssd might have to be put off.

If you haven't already, overclocking the cpu will improve performance. The i7-2600K are pretty good overclockers. If  you have a stock cooler, you should consider getting something that will do a better job and which should improve overclocking.

8GB of memory (RAM) is more than sufficient for Flight Simulator X. It does require ~14GB of storage space (ssd or hdd). 

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.