keep getting errors and bsod

Joakim97

So im building a new pc and now trying to install windows 10, i keep getting errors and bsod.

Error 0x8007025D

Bsod error: kernel security check failure and security check failure.

I have no idea what to do now, tried install new windows iso files to the flash drive twice, updated my bios, formatted my drives to be completly empty.

4 minutes ago, Joakim97 said:

So im building a new pc and now trying to install windows 10, i keep getting errors and bsod.

Error 0x8007025D

Bsod error: kernel security check failure and security check failure.

I have no idea what to do now, tried install new windows iso files to the flash drive twice, updated my bios, formatted my drives to be completly empty.

BubblyCharizard you just stole that from me, are you plugging into a usb 2 or 3 on the back of the motherboard that might make a difference is well.

1 minute ago, BubblyCharizard said:

are you using a usb 2.0 or 3.0 drive?

Pretty sure its 2.0, to old to be 3.0.

But i installed windows with the same flash drive yesterday on the first go after building my pc, but had to do another clean install cause of bsod error that there was a program or driver conflicting my windows and couldt find out what it was, so instead of keep getting bsod, i did a clean install. Thats when these problem ocurred

2 minutes ago, Olly1923 said:

BubblyCharizard you just stole that from me, are you plugging into a usb 2 or 3 on the back of the motherboard that might make a difference is well.

I actualy havent, but i will try that now

Okay keep us updated would like to see if this works. Thanks Olly

Just now, Olly1923 said:

I will, also installing the windows file on a different usb to see if that can work also

1 minute ago, BubblyCharizard said:

if you have a DVD burner, you could try using an dvd-r and see if it solves that

I do have one from my old build, but no cd's to burn on:/

4 minutes ago, BubblyCharizard said:

if you have a DVD burner, you could try using an dvd-r and see if it solves that

I actually have had more issues installing windows with a disk drive because some require sata drivers in windows.

10 minutes ago, Olly1923 said:

So now when i had the usb plugged into my motherbord it came to 50ish% on the second stage then a bsod.

IMG_20170329_115031.jpg

How are you installing the OS onto the USB? Use iso to usb free software and select fat rather than ntfs

2 minutes ago, Olly1923 said:

How are you installing the OS onto the USB? Use iso to usb free software and select fat rather than ntfs

I use the media creation tool from microsoft, and select usb flash instead og iso cd

1 minute ago, Joakim97 said:

I use the media creation tool from microsoft, and select usb flash instead og iso cd

That should work but download the iso and use iso to usb in another file format.

1 minute ago, Olly1923 said:

That should work but download the iso and use iso to usb in another file format.

How would i do get it to my usb in another file format?

Also after the bsod i get alot of partisions of disk 0 (its in norwegian but pretty much the same)

2017-03-29 12.02.31.jpg

So is there anything i can do at all? Is there faulty hardware?

Multiple partitions is normal for a windows installation, especially on branded ones like laptops. They are used as system recoveries. As for why the installation is not working I don't know. You changed the USB port and the USB drive right? Did you change the Harddrive you tried to install on? Did it always fail at the same point or different points?

4 minutes ago, Trustadz said:

Multiple partitions is normal for a windows installation, especially on branded ones like laptops. They are used as system recoveries. As for why the installation is not working I don't know. You changed the USB port and the USB drive right? Did you change the Harddrive you tried to install on? Did it always fail at the same point or different points?

Tried my ssd, 1tb hdd and 3tb hdd, same.problem on rhem all, trying the other usb now.

Also its not a laptop but a desktop that i built yesterday, installed windows then and worked fine, but something was corrupt or somthing. Then tried to do a new clean install and then this started happening

Just tried my other usb and same problem error: 0x8007025D, then a bsod with the error code: kernel security check failed

For those who might come back later and check, the problem was that one of my hdd's was conflicting witht he install. When i removed both the install went as smooth as it could go. And everything is now fixed and my pc is running smoothly.

Thanks alot for the help:D