Key loggers for personal computer?

benga

Is there any keyloggers that I could use for personal use. I have to leave my computer unattended for long periods at a time and I feel like someone is on it but im just not postive.
Is it something that's easy to code or do they have some out there that are safe?

Notes:
My PC is always locked when I'm not in the room, I just do now power it down. 
I use a 15 char pw made by http://passwordsgenerator.net/

Veriato 360, looks like the new version of Spectre Pro which was fantastic for this kind of thing. Lots of features.

6 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Veriato 360, looks like the new version of Spectre Pro which was fantastic for this kind of thing. Lots of features.

The seems like a really feature rich software, but a lot more than I need. Even just monitoring how many clicks are made would be enough for me

15 minutes ago, benga said:

Is there any keyloggers that I could use for personal use. I have to leave my computer unattended for long periods at a time and I feel like someone is on it but im just not postive.
Is it something that's easy to code or do they have some out there that are safe?

how about setting a good password for your user and lock it every time you leave the desk ?

2 minutes ago, KenjiUmino said:

how about setting a good password for your user and lock it every time you leave the desk ?

this, I have the windows lock screen macro-ed so its just 1 button hit

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

Just now, KenjiUmino said:

It is, I actually don't use the same password for any two accounts and they're all 15 characters long made from http://passwordsgenerator.net/ and there's only so much I can memorize. I also do lock it anytime I leave the room Win + L
But all I have to go off is a hunch, idk if anyone is actually using it or now.

8 minutes ago, benga said:

The seems like a really feature rich software, but a lot more than I need. Even just monitoring how many clicks are made would be enough for me

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unfortunately there's not much in between. There is a trial though.

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unfortunately there's not much in between. There is a trial though.

Ill have to give it a shot and just do a test to see if anyone actually does use my PC within the trial. 

Use 2FA, I use Duo for all of my Windows devices (desktops, laptops, servers, VMs, etc...).

-KuJoe

16 minutes ago, benga said:

Ill have to give it a shot and just do a test to see if anyone actually does use my PC within the trial. 

another option would be some sort of security camera software - while intended to be used with cameras, some have the ability to monitor the desktop instead of a camera.

most of them can be set up to just stand by and watch silently and only become active when there is motion detected in the camera image (or your desktop in that case) then they can do things like take snapshots of whatever happens or even send you a notification of some sort (email, sms, etc) often including a picture of what exactly triggered the action.

and some of them are free AND easy to set up.

21 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Maybe get one of them fancy USB keys

Fancy usb keys? Can you link me to more info or something, they sound interesting