I need a phone

ShoMy

Hey gals,

So what is the phone with the best camera for 220$?

I was looking for Honor 6X but its just ridicilous,its 340$ in my country,

So i was also looking at J5 2016 and its not bad but im interested in something better.

I need it for general photography and product photography so good aperature woud be appreciated.

1 minute ago, ShoMy said:

Hey gals,

So what is the phone with the best camera for 220$?

I was looking for Honor 6X but its just ridicilous,its 340$ in my country,

So i was also looking at J5 2016 and its not bad but im interested in something better.

I need it for general photography and product photography so good aperature woud be appreciated.

If you don't want software updates the LG G4 has probably come down in price by now. For modern phones look at what Oneplus and Moto are offering. Pretty much all iPhones have great cameras if you can get them at that price.

I edit my posts a lot.

try getting a second handed phone with good camera

also, i suggest letv leco x820, which has 21mpx as samsung camera, not sure if their photos are good enough but its around 190$ 

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

2 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

try getting a second handed phone with good camera

also, i suggest letv leco x820, which has 21mpx as samsung camera, not sure if their photos are good enough but its around 190$ 

That model isnt avaibable in my country,i coud do that but still i need an opinion on what models are best.

Just now, ShoMy said:

That model isnt avaibable in my country,i coud do that but still i need an opinion on what models are best.

you could try getting it from gearbest or aliexpress, those sends worldwide but watch out the extra taxes because customs

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

1 minute ago, Blackhole890 said:

you could try getting it from gearbest or aliexpress, those sends worldwide but watch out the extra taxes because customs

Nah i burned cuz of that last year,i ordered a 300$ phone and ended up paying 400$,and they really dont have particiluraly good cameras.

The Honor 6x woud really suit me but its pricey af