MX Master NOT WORKING

I had connected my Wireless Logitech MX Master to an HTC Desire via bluetooth and the other person suddenly (Without any warning) switched off their bluetooth without disconnecting the mouse. All of a sudden, the power indicator and the channel indicator lights started blinking erratically and hasn't stopped blinking yet. I tried to connect the mouse back to the phone but now the mouse doesn't show up on the nearby devices list. I tried on a laptop too, but it didn't work.  I tried connect it to a laptop via USB as well as the Unifying USB dongle and still nothing works. It does charge, but it does not connect. Can somebody please advice me on this matter?

battery dead?

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

No, the battery is fine. I think there may be something wrong with the software or hardware...

Try installing the logitch unfying (?) software. Use the usb-dongle and try to start the pairing process via the software. That worked for me on an otherwise completely freaked-out MX Master...

Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB DDR4, GTX 3070Ti, Acer Predator x34

InWin 901

2 minutes ago, Heesleemer said:

battery dead?

No, the battery is fine. I think there may be something wrong with the software or hardware...

4 minutes ago, xc3ll said:

Try installing the logitch unfying (?) software. Use the usb-dongle and try to start the pairing process via the software. That worked for me on an otherwise completely freaked-out MX Master...

I tried it. It didn't work.

1 minute ago, Aditya958 said:

I tried it. It didn't work.

That's bad. Try contacting logitech then. I'm pretty confident they will replace the mouse, if you ask them politely and describe the issue. Something like that shouldn't happen and is most likely a software-bug.

Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB DDR4, GTX 3070Ti, Acer Predator x34

InWin 901

• 4 years later...

My MX Master 2S suddenly died, trying to charge it but there's just one red light, seems like it's not charging, is there a way to connect it to the PC with cable?