magnetic cable problem

ItsMinJunLol

Hi! I bought 3 of those magnetic cables, thinking that they will make my life much easier. I have received them and found them to be pretty disappointing. I bought these (link) , and spend approx. 28$ on these, but I have found quite some major problems. First, the part that plugs in to your phone is too tight. I was worried it will damage my phone, and it did. It made the micro usb plug on my s7 edge noticeably looser, which made me worried that the lifespan of it got a major hit. Second, I noticed that this thing is pretty retarded in giving a decent constant voltage. As soon as you connect, it does 3 things. First, switch between giving power, and delivering power the other way, to the device that charges it. Then, it gives a pretty weird power, that fluctuates greatly. Third, it doesn't charge very well. I have noticed that this cable gives power the OTHER way, taking power from the charging device, so I found that a bit worrying, and the fluctuating power doesn't help either. I also found that the magnet doesn't align very well, making it somewhat harder to connect than normal. 

The question is, Do any of you people that use magnetic cable have the same problem? Like, is the bit that plugs in to your phone too tight for you? Does the magnetic cable not deliver very stable power to your phone? Does the magnet not align very well? Thanks!

i don't have magnetic cables yet but i plan to try one after seeing this video:

maybe that helps you somewhat on finding a better one that actually works and does not damage your phone

22 hours ago, KenjiUmino said:

i don't have magnetic cables yet but i plan to try one after seeing this video:

maybe that helps you somewhat on finding a better one that actually works and does not damage your phone

I have seen that video and I might consider using those, but it doesn't tell me if it was too tight or something like that so yeah. Thanks tho