Changing code style in Jetbrains Webstorm

Go to solution Solved by madknight3,

You can change a bunch of things, like the theme, in the settings (found under File -> Settings) 

For complete IDE themes it's under "Appearance & Behavior -> Appearance"

For editor only, it's under "Editor -> Colors & Fonts"

If one of the included themes doesn't work for you, you can find and download them online.

As far as I know, themes that work for one Jetbrains IDE work for the rest too. So if you happen to find something labelled for IntelliJ or PhpStorm or whatever, it'll probably also work in WebStorm.

I recently got the Student Full Version of the Jetbrains Products and always loved them for code completion and syntax highlighting (f.e. in IntelliJ). I downloaded Webstorm to find an alternative to Brackets but i really dislike the syntax highlighting and code style, especially compared to other Products of them. The weird-ish grey background of the code, really annoys me and i could not find a way to change it in the settings. Anyone got an idea(no pun intended)?

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

You can change a bunch of things, like the theme, in the settings (found under File -> Settings) 

If one of the included themes doesn't work for you, you can find and download them online.

As far as I know, themes that work for one Jetbrains IDE work for the rest too. So if you happen to find something labelled for IntelliJ or PhpStorm or whatever, it'll probably also work in WebStorm.

29 minutes ago, madknight3 said:

You honestly saved my life, thought i had to abandon this program already^^

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG