Control multiple audios

Abello
Go to solution Solved by Sneling,

Whilst I haven't heard of an all-in-one solution as @anothertom said, I'm sure you can make it work.

Look at http://www.chevolume.com/. It looks like you can root audio to different peripherals. You could then have an external mixer and set your program's device to each of the mixer's lane. I have a Komplete Audio 6. Whilst it isn't a mixer, you can still select from different outputs. So I assume you could that has a set of inputs (from USB) as well as a controller for each.

Hi everyone,

I want to control the volume of different audio outputs independently - for example the music i play on Soundcloud - (Chrome/Firefox) and in-Game sounds.

I'd happily be willing to spend a few bucks on peripherals to control 2 or 3 output sources on analog switches easily. 

I come here because i haven't found anything on Google.  

Any recommendations on peripherals and software would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks for any answers in advance (:

You can do this using the default windows audio controls. Right click on the speaker icon and select 'Open Volume Mixer'.

If you're looking for a hardware solution to individually control the levels of different programs within windows, then join the club, it's not a thing yet.

Whilst I haven't heard of an all-in-one solution as @anothertom said, I'm sure you can make it work.

Look at http://www.chevolume.com/. It looks like you can root audio to different peripherals. You could then have an external mixer and set your program's device to each of the mixer's lane. I have a Komplete Audio 6. Whilst it isn't a mixer, you can still select from different outputs. So I assume you could that has a set of inputs (from USB) as well as a controller for each.

Try the Roccat app and see if that does what you want.