No Sound in Certain Games

ShivamPlays

I play with a Razer Kraken 7.1 Headset and this problem has been persistent since i built my PC, </> 2 years ago. I have no sound issues in any part of windows and almost all of my steam games except for a certain few: Rocket League, Dont Starve Together, and Rocket League. I also do not have sound in Saints Row IV anymore, which I used to have sound in when I used speakers for some reason. All audio sources have been removed from the pc/disabled that aren't being used. I have tried to check if they were muted in the Razer Synapse volume mixer but that is empty. For some reason, rocket league's only sound I can hear is incoming voice chat. Please help because I have had this problem for years, no fix on the internet has worked out for me yet and not having sound really takes away from the gaming experience. I have to play rocket league with music in the background now, when I could be listening to the in game soundtrack.

Also as a side note i used to have sound in Golf With Your Friends but not anymore it just randomly happened months ago

SOLVED: I went into the properties of the exe file of each game and enabled run in administrator mode. Im surpsied that didnt work because steam itself runs in administrator mode.