help!! I'm in need of a new ultrabook

I'm in need of a new laptop/ultrabook. I'm in highschool so money isn't flowing from any where, but with that said I have around a thousand dollars (give or take a few hundred bucks) to get a new ultrabook. My last laptop had a 17 inch screen which i loved but I don't seem to be finding that light mobile computer i need with that screen size. I'm leaning ultrabook with its weight and batterylife, I don't remember the last time I used my dvd drive.
things i need in it:
1. touch screen
2. no smaller than a 14 inch display
3.ok performance (a seperate graphics card isn't needed) I do some programming as I take a computer science class at my highschool but I don't think that most modern computers would have trouble with the stuff we are doing.
4.long battery life(i hope this will take me into collage so long battery is needed)
5. 2 in 1 convertable (seems very useful to me as i'm very hands on)

All that said if people can help me out with finding a computer that would mean a lot to me. With school work hitting hard I need a good laptop/ultrabook. I've seen the lenovo yogo pro 2 and I like everything about it except for it only coming in a 13 inch display which I feel is to small (being a 6 foot guy).

i don't see myself getting into Chromebooks, from the ones I have used that the school has in our library I don't fit what I'm doing. A lot of my coding is used on a pc so for that reason Chromebooks are out.

Touchscreens on laptops are generally pointless. They tend to wobble whenever you touch them.

this is why i wanted the convertable to have it more or less fully turn into a laptop

• 2 weeks later...

The ideapad 2 yoga looks good. but it's smaller than you wanted-13.3inch display. I honestly can't think of many worthwhile convertibles other than this (especially any that are 14 in or larger). Also, what's the budget because that could change the recommendations drastically. http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/yoga/yoga-2-pro/ High resolution is really nice.

alternatively, without convertible stuff the thinkpad x1 carbon touch is good (but again expensive) http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/x-series/x1-carbon-touch/

If you want the longest battery like the thinkpad t440s would probably be your best choice. It's a bulkier ultrabook though so keep that in mind. The battery management system on the new thinkpads has 1 non-removable battery and one hot-swappable one so you can just switch out the removable one as the day goes on (also just really good battery to start with) http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/t-series/t440s/

I'm not really aware of other brands stuff so keep that in mind. I only know about this stuff because I recently bought myself a thinkpad (t430 with 9 cell and optional 9 cell addon slice, should get a useable 18 hrs with both). They are the beeftank of laptops.