RGB Build, Opinions on Parts list

Hi everyone,

I have made up two lists for two quite similar builds, only difference is the chips, and obviously the motherboards, i plan on making this build with hard-line water-cooling with Pastel White coolant.

This is going to be my most expensive build yet, and the first time i am going to do a hard-line build, so the fittings and quantity of tubing is not correct in these documents (one of the things i wanted an opinion on. 

There are two txt docs linked into this thread and if anyone wouldn't mind giving them a look over and giving me some more ideas for this build.

Thanks,

ShavedCloaca

Dreams AMD.txt

Dreams Intel.txt

Don't Lose Your Dinosaur!

29 minutes ago, ShavedCloaca said:

Hi everyone,

I have made up two lists for two quite similar builds, only difference is the chips, and obviously the motherboards, i plan on making this build with hard-line water-cooling with Pastel White coolant.

This is going to be my most expensive build yet, and the first time i am going to do a hard-line build, so the fittings and quantity of tubing is not correct in these documents (one of the things i wanted an opinion on. 

There are two txt docs linked into this thread and if anyone wouldn't mind giving them a look over and giving me some more ideas for this build.

Thanks,

ShavedCloaca

Dreams AMD.txt

Dreams Intel.txt

Couldn't you have just made pcpartpicker lists?

Just now, Starelementpoke said:

Couldn't you have just made pcpartpicker lists?

there is a link in the top of each txt doc, i did it like this so i could have the watercooling in one doc as well

Just now, ShavedCloaca said:

there is a link in the top of each txt doc, i did it like this so i could have the watercooling in one doc as well

You can add custom parts in PCPP.

Just now, Starelementpoke said:

You can add custom parts in PCPP.

yeah i know, but i preferred to do it like this, sorry if this makes it harder.