Will corsair Vengeance ram work with a Amd fx6300

My friend just got his PC parts he bought a few days ago and he noticed that on the memory box it said "support intel" does it work on a amd board and cpu? 

The ram he got was Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb 1866mhz

It will work

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

It will work

yes it works.

don't know why it wouldn't, it's ram as long as it's DDR3 it should work

ok good :)

My cousin is running that exact set with an FX-4100. It works^^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The reason is Intel is more limited in what it will (officially) support for instance limiting the voltage to 1.5V whereas AMD will accept 1.65V kits.

basically, intel has a history of limiting ram for safety, while AMD will normally let you run anything you want.

which is why some ram has intel supported on the box while others dont, and you never see it mention AMD.

• 2 years later...

I have an AMD FX-6300 CPU and I have equipped a Corsair Vengeance 1x8GB 1600MHz..Its does not work for and it Shows a Bluescreen error.!!