Watercooling Pre built?

Well i was thinking of water cooling my pc. But i was wondering 

1) How hard is it?

2) Can a 14 year old do it with no knowledge about it (I say this, cause that's how i ended up building my pc, with no background Whatso ever

3) Are there people that can install watercooling into my pc, like cyberpower, but for installing watercooling

4) Maybe a certain youtuber *Cough* linus *cough* needs a new video and would want to show case a video of him fixing my pc 

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

Full List : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sPgN8d

1. Depends on which prebuilt specifically

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Yes, maybe.

Fixing your pc: not going to happen. But I would go and watch some Jayz2cents vids. He really likes custom hard watercooling solutions, but he is also talking alot about pre built closed water loops. Any retard with some basic instructions and a somewhat steady hand would be able to mount a pre-built watercooled solution. In case of prebuilt systems: if it breaks, get a new one. (because of pre built) But breaking it within a few years should not be an issue anyways...

Just now, Dutch-stoner said:

Fixing your pc: not going to happen. But I would go and watch some Jayz2cents vids. He really likes custom hard watercooling solutions, but he is also talking alot about pre built closed water loops. Any retard with some basic instructions and a somewhat steady hand would be able to mount a pre-built watercooled solution. In case of prebuilt systems: if it breaks, get a new one. (because of pre built) But breaking it within a few years should not be an issue anyways...

Just now, Dutch-stoner said:

Where could i buy a prebuilt water cooling system i could add to my pc

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

1. Not hard. Watch a tutorial and see if you can follow along. It's pretty straightforward.

2. Probably not. Like I said, watch a tutorial or ask somewhere in the forums. You'll find an answer.

3. I'm pretty sure.

4. Yes. Just yes.

Go to your favorite site, and look for options. You might also want to watch some pre-built watercooling solutions. Already hinted to some youtuber... Get the name of that manufacturer/cooling solution name, copy it inside a google search bar, and add "buy". Pick a store I'd say.

17 minutes ago, Dutch-stoner said:

17 minutes ago, boltoflightning said:

24 minutes ago, Dutch-stoner said:

29 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Alright so I saw one video on it, and It looks fairly easy. Not cheap btw... But anyhow, one question that came up, is how does the water travel from one end to another. Especially in the gpu part. Will I have to drill a hole or what. http://prntscr.com/eg5wb6 here's a picture of what I mean. Also I saw that he used sandpaper to "smoothen" out the edges or something like that to prevent leaks. How does that work. Wouldn't it make it smoother and make it slide out easier?

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

The image you supplied us with isn't a pre-built system, but a custom system. When you go pre-built, the entire water loop will be closed with all parts included. You should not have to worry about anything, except connecting it propperly. If your computer case supports radiators, you should not have to drill ANYTHING. That's why it's called "pre built" me thinks.

*PS: On a side note, I wouldn't buy a watercooled system, but try and find some extra brain cells. Did you watch any youtube vids about pre-built watercooling loops, like I suggested? Nope? Then go and do that first. (and then get them brain cells)

I don't watercool my gpus, only air cool, but I do watercool my cpu. Assuming you mean the radiator to the contact point on the processor, there are two tubes. One takes the water to the radiator and one takes it to the cpu.

Sorry if that's not what you meant. I'm both confused and tired-_-

16 hours ago, xDylanio said:

Where could i buy a prebuilt water cooling system i could add to my pc

There's no such thing, unless you mean an AIO, which isn't the same thing. At all. Please don't confuse custom loops and AIOs... not saying you are, but I just had to say that in case lol!

A custom loop needs to be built. You can't buy one pre-built... you need to buy the rads, fittings, res/pump, blocks and tubing all separately.

I suggest you trawl YouTube and the web looking for newbie watercooling build guides. All the info you need is out there, and it's clear you lack some of essential basic beginner knowledge that's required before you even think about embarking on a project like this. That's not a criticism, but watercooling isn't one of those things you just jump in to without fully understanding the process. You CAN do it, age isn't a barrier, but it will cost a lot of money ($500-600 minimum for a full custom loop, CPU+GPU), and you need to do a lot of research and planning. If you're prepared for all of the above, then great, start studying. ;)

I wouldn't really advocate getting someone else to do it for you, unless you simply don't have the time or interest. You will learn so much more by doing it yourself, and keep in mind a custom loop does require maintenance from time to time, so if you have no idea how it works or how it's been put together because someone else has done it all for you, then you're potentially going to find yourself up poo creek with no paddle at some point in the future.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

32 minutes ago, atomicus said:

There's no such thing, unless you mean an AIO, which isn't the same thing. At all. Please don't confuse custom loops and AIOs... not saying you are, but I just had to say that in case lol!

A custom loop needs to be built. You can't buy one pre-built... you need to buy the rads, fittings, res/pump, blocks and tubing all separately.

I suggest you trawl YouTube and the web looking for newbie watercooling build guides. All the info you need is out there, and it's clear you lack some of essential basic beginner knowledge that's required before you even think about embarking on a project like this. That's not a criticism, but watercooling isn't one of those things you just jump in to without fully understanding the process. You CAN do it, age isn't a barrier, but it will cost a lot of money ($500-600 minimum for a full custom loop, CPU+GPU), and you need to do a lot of research and planning. If you're prepared for all of the above, then great, start studying. ;)

I wouldn't really advocate getting someone else to do it for you, unless you simply don't have the time or interest. You will learn so much more by doing it yourself, and keep in mind a custom loop does require maintenance from time to time, so if you have no idea how it works or how it's been put together because someone else has done it all for you, then you're potentially going to find yourself up poo creek with no paddle at some point in the future.

Yea after half a day of reasearching i learned that it does require a lot

Not only money but dedication and patience. I think for now I'll just keep my aio and buy a tv and ps3

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

6 hours ago, xDylanio said:

Yea after half a day of reasearching i learned that it does require a lot

Not only money but dedication and patience. I think for now I'll just keep my aio and buy a tv and ps3

You could always look into just a cpu loop and expand from there. Ek makes kits you can buy that have everything you need for a cpu loop. All you would need to expand is 2 more fittings and a gpu block, along with some extra tubing. Here is a link to one of the EK kits https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-kit-p360