Windows 10 not resuming after waking from sleep

Ninjafoof

Good morning everyone! So, I've been having a very strange issue recently where my computer won't resume Windows after being women up from sleep mode. But first, backstory:

I recently had to upgrade my mobo from an MSI X99 sli-a Plus to an ASROCK x99 Fatal1ty gaming pro i7. After I upgraded, I did a clean install of Windows 10.

Before the hardware change, everything worked fine (until I had to upgrade due to a bad usb port, of course). Now, the computer starts up just fine, and will boot to the correct drive. However, when I put the computer to sleep, it won't resume Windows when I wake it. This happens both when women via the power button or mouse/keyboard. When this happens, I have to power cycle the computer. Things I've tried are:

Reset RAM and cpu clock to stock.

Made sure the right drive was selected as the boot drive.

Made sure the drives weren't turned off when in sleep.

Made sure it can be awoken via usb input.

Turned off hibernate via elevated command prompt AND power settings.

Reseated SATA cables.

Changed boot drive SATA3 port. Clean reinstall of NVidia drivers.

Updates bios.

Updated all mobo drivers to the best of my knowledge.

Manually updated Windows.

Reinstalled windows.

Reseated RAM.

Seated RAM in slots A2, B2, C2, D2 instead of A1, B1,C2,D1. (this gave me POST code 33 on Dr. deBug)

I'm at my wits end, and don't know what else the issue could be. I'd also rather not reinstall Windows, not do i want to just leave it on 24/7. Any suggestions? I greatly appreciate it.

Intel i7 5820k oc to 4.0

Corsair h100I v2 ASROCK x99 Fatal1ty gaming pro i7

16gb ddr4 corsair vengence

2x Msi 970 Gaming 4g sli

Samsung 840 evo (boot drive)

2x Seagate barracuda 3tb

Corsair hx1050

Corsair 460x case

You could try disabling all power saving features in the bios. Put everything on max performance. My suggestion for you is to use hybernation mode instead of sleep if the problem doesn't go away.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

21 minutes ago, Tycho said:

You could try disabling all power saving features in the bios. Put everything on max performance. My suggestion for you is to use hybernation mode instead of sleep if the problem doesn't go away.

Thanks for the suggestion. I can try that.