Windows 10 being crazy

Pineapple_Republic

So one day, as i was playing Witcher, my computer suddenly turned off. It took me to the blue screen at the beginning before loading. I tried selecting Restart, but it brought me back the same page. I decided to hard reset it 3 times to enable safe mode and was able to log in correctly. I went into msconfig and turned Safe mode off and restarted it. It worked will and   logged me in. I put it to sleep and went away for a while. I came back and turned it on to see that it showed the blur of the background to login, but didn't show the bar that let me type it. It continues to happen every time i turn it on, and have to restart it every time. After that, i restarted it and saw that it made me enter my password, and not the Pin i had set up. I went into settings and clicked on set up pin. The button showed the loading symbol, and that was it. Nothing happened. I have no idea what is going on with windows. I looked online, but couldn't find anything helpful. If anyone could help, that would be great. If nothing, i have my data all backed up on an external hard drive, and am willing to do a fresh re-install. But that is more of a last resort.

All help is appreciated 

apologize if its not clear, i was in a bit of a hurry, am willing to clear up any questions you may have

Long Live the Socks-And-Sandals

This will probably not solve your problem but I had almost similar problem, since it is quick try it is worth a shot.

Win key + R

type in netplwiz and hit enter

check the auto log in, save, restart

after booting in undo the change and try restart again to see if it helped

This fixed my different log in issue I had.