Help finding adapter

Riddler356

(First this is the closest topic i could think since it does partially apply to storage)

I am currently helping to design a pc for a friends mom who does photo work for a living, and I am having a tough time finding a PCIe adapter to add a second internal usb 3.0 adapter so I can use both front I/O and a Drive bay adapter so she can plug her SD cards directly into the pc, without any external adapters, it may seem easy, but i need it to be black and match the current build (linked below), while being reliable, money isn't a problem (as long as its not like $100 or something outrageous like that) (the main snag is i never heard of any of the brands i have seen so far, and want to know if they are any good or reliable).

I know Ryzen might not be the best, but for one she rarely uses photoshop, it is almost exclusively Lightroom, and her current pc (which when the new one is built will go to her son) is

Core i7-920 (barely runs at stock since i replaced all thermal pads, and paste on the mobo, with a 212 evo instead of the stock cooler she was using)

12GB DDR3 1333Mhz Triple Channel

250 850 Evo (mobo only has Sata 2)

2TB HDD

3x 4tb External HDDs

So Ryzen will be a big improvement for her, and im using this opportunity to make it pretty for her, hence the color theme, and thats when i hit this snag (before it was going to be kabykake, but with ryzen [and the lack of gaming) i can move some money to ascetics, while still getting her a good computer {better than her current}]).

Thanks for any and all help.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Riddler356/saved/#view=n3GVnQ

Nothing to see here, move along

3 minutes ago, Stoggy26 said:

Yes, I don't know how i missed that one, i was mostly finding Chinese crap straight from hong kong. I guess work took alot out of me tonight, thank you so much.

This post can be deleted if it is an inconvenience, rather than being moved (if at all)

1 minute ago, Riddler356 said:

Yes, I don't know how i missed that one, i was mostly finding Chinese crap straight from hong kong. I guess work took alot out of me tonight, thank you so much.

This post can be deleted if it is an inconvenience, rather than being moved (if at all)

Just a quick tip might make sure the length is long enough to reach might need to order a extension

Just now, Stoggy26 said:

Just a quick tip might make sure the length is long enough to reach might need to order a extension

it'll be pretty much a straight run from the drive bay to the card, inside the prodigy. thanks for the warning though.