''Damaged'' motherboard

Had this happen behind CPU (lga 2011) socket, dropped side panel while taking it off.. No words

Haven't dared to turn PC on as I guess missing parts are related to power delivery/management and I'm afraid it could cause more harm than good.

What are these missing parts? Transistors, capacitors or? And how critical are they?

Haven't located missing parts inside or outside case, nor do I have tools to solder and I'd guess repair would cost more than a 'new' used motherboard.

bb56c05ab27b1855f402f75b5b0863a0.png

8392984f44ac8be788069ba3b4596475.png

I believe those are resisters and if you are skilled enough you can solder them back on. ...that is assuming you can find them.

hey look at it this way, it's broken one way or the other. at least you can say you tried.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

8 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

I believe those are resisters and if you are skilled enough you can solder them back on. ...that is assuming you can find them.

hey look at it this way, it's broken one way or the other. at least you can say you tried.

I'll see if they hidding between motherboard and case itself, and if I can borrow a soldering with a fine tip somewhere.

Very true, might as well try. Thanks for quick reply.